Expired Hot Deals

Ticwatch

Ticwatch Pro 2020 for 33% off (now 243.13 all-in)... or cheaper?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 9:05 pm
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes

Ticwatch Pro 2020 for 33% off (now 243.13 all-in)... or cheaper?

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
33%
Retailer:
Ticwatch
Stacking deals at mobvoi.com (Ticwatch's manufacturer) allows you to get the Ticwatch Pro 2020 at quite a good price -- $243.13 tax and shipping included.

Edit: Apparently there's a referral thingamabob where you can get an extra 10% off. I'm not certain if this can stack. Please don't ask for a referral code in the comments, that's verbotten here.

Well reviewed, solid Google Wear OS watch.

Specs:

Operating System Wear OS by Google™
Dimensions D45mm x 12.6mm
Display 1.39” AMOLED 400 x 400 + FSTN display
Chipset Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100
Memory RAM: 1GB / Storage: 4GB
GPS GPS / AGPS
NFC payments Google Pay
Connectivity Bluetooth: 4.2 / Wi-Fi: 802.11bgn 2.4GHz
Sensors Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic Sensor, PPG Heart Rate sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Low Latency Off-Body Sensor
Battery and Charging Capacity:415mAH Charging method: Dock with USB cable
Battery Life Smart Mode: 2 days;
Essential Mode: 30 days
Mixed usage: between 2-30 days
Water and Dust Resistance IP68
Military Standard 810G Withstands temperature shock of between -30℃ to 70, operational between -20℃ to 55, 57kpa pressure, 44℃ solar radiation, 95% humidity, salt fog, sand and dust, shock

How to Get the Discount
- use LinusMobvoi coupon code (25% off)
- make a customer account (2% off)
- Choose Paypal (10% off - they indicate it'll come out in 0% financed monthly installments but I don't think that actually works).
ticwatch deal.png
Last edited by Scott M. on Jul 9th, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
ibuddler wrote: wear2100....
Indeed, would be better with wear 3100 but it's still a good price on a well-reviewed watch.
Dec 22, 2017
625 posts
1061 upvotes
ibuddler wrote: wear2100....
I havent used the watch but the performance should be fine as it has 1gb of ram.

The update from 2100 to 3100 was more about battery life and not about the raw performance. And the battery life improvement with 3100 cpu was not even that much significant.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
A quick note about "Essential Mode":

Once the battery "dies" it still functions as a basic watch for a few more days -- something I personally love as there may be times I can't charge for some reason.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1328 posts
2011 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
Scott M. wrote: A quick note about "Essential Mode":

Once the battery "dies" it still functions as a basic watch for a few more days -- something I personally love as there may be times I can't charge for some reason.
Yeah, if you can't charge this every 12hr or so you probably shouldn't get it. It has two screens to allow 'dead mode time' as stated in the post, which is uglier and less featured than most $20 timex's at Walmart that you replace the $5 battery once a year. Overall this is the best design of what is a steaming pile of disappointment called wear OS. I personally wouldn't waste the money knowing what I know, I own a fossil with a 3100 and hate it. It's slow, hard to use because it's slow and you can't move your wrist until what you want to do is loaded or finished our you start all over. It is nice looking but has about 6hr of battery life between charges after 10 months, or a fully charged 30 minutes use with BT headphones & music kills it to shut down without the GPS on. Also the wear OS software seems to kill all comms often, I need to Bluetooth connect to my phone in the watch software when I notice notifications aren't hitting the watch - it seems unable to realize it lost its connection to the phone and won't tell you. Also noticed it'll be at say 12% charge with a color screen but notifications won't make it though because it's in 'low power mode' and needs to be charged. Just ensure you charge it on time change nights, it won't auto adjust time by itself and if it has no comms to the watch you'll be an hour off on the watch, especially problematic if this offers the eink watch option for days.
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
Yup, Wear OS is what it is. This is my first venture into Smartwatches, I'm hoping it'll be good for what I need it for. Crossing my fingers!
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
Apparently there's a referral code thingy where you can get an extra 10% off. Not sure if it can stack with everything written above, if so I feel like I should cry as I missed out. :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
6931 posts
2574 upvotes
Vancouver
I own this 2020 version. Got it for about same price just when it came out, as a promo. It's a nice watch. Battery lasts for my use 2 days plus it can easily be on for at least 2 weeks when you forget to charge it.
Screen is good,but not as bright as Samsung. No lag as the previous version so the extra ram definitely helps.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
dazz wrote: I own this 2020 version. Got it for about same price just when it came out, as a promo. It's a nice watch. Battery lasts for my use 2 days plus it can easily be on for at least 2 weeks when you forget to charge it.
Screen is good,but not as bright as Samsung. No lag as the previous version so the extra ram definitely helps.
Good to hear! It seems much better recieved than the fossil that was on sale earlier this year. Not quite sure why it got 4 thumbs down -- I suppose the deal is only warm though.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5043 posts
3237 upvotes
2100?? The 4100 was just announced and price tag is pretty high...if someone shelling out that much better to just wait until 4100 watches are out.

It is a nice watch, i guess good for those who just want a watch with some smart features.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
6931 posts
2574 upvotes
Vancouver
Scott M. wrote: Good to hear! It seems much better recieved than the fossil that was on sale earlier this year. Not quite sure why it got 4 thumbs down -- I suppose the deal is only warm though.
Because people who never had it look at specs and pretend they are experts,without actually trying it. A friend of mind had the original and it was slow, I tried it and didn't like it..Upgraded one is fast. I have no delays or issues or lag of any kind, compared to what he had. A such, I am speaking from experience. For the features this watch has, it's worth the price tag. It's RFD's thing to want all the latest and greatest for $9.99 and not tax :)
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
dazz wrote: For the features this watch has, it's worth the price tag. It's RFD's thing to want all the latest and greatest for $9.99 and not tax :)
LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR i want it at $9.99 with no tax too. please tell me how to do this within the next 3 weeks so that i may return the one i bought. thanks. ;)
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
575 posts
249 upvotes
Got it Monday -- very, very happy with it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)