Expired Hot Deals

[Tidal] 4 Months of Tidal HiFi for $4 - New Users Only (Warm)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2020 8:06 pm
12 replies
Nov 30, 2020
107 posts
141 upvotes
Just to let you know, I know this not their fault, but if you forget to cancel, even by one day, they will not refund you.

Its like the LinkedIn policy. So make sure if you want to cancel, to keep that date in your head.
Oct 7, 2006
48 posts
51 upvotes
Priddis
https://tidal.com/partners/serato

I find the serato connection to tidal is one of the best features. I wish other streaming services had something similar.

The master, hifi audio and 3d audio is cool, but for $20 a month.....I don't think it is worth it.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1660 posts
772 upvotes
BC
the dot trick of gmail works here...
I havent paid for tidal close to 2 years...
Sep 21, 2019
225 posts
451 upvotes
n1ckt0 wrote: This is a better promo for anyone interested. It was shared on RFD a while back...

https://owner.lincoln.com/service/tidal.html
Thanks, my other Lincoln account was almost set to expire and this will carry me into may next year

Edit: nevermind this method is dead, even with new account and VPN
Last edited by Bbrown3979 on Dec 15th, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
2837 posts
666 upvotes
Ottawa
I just got 3 months of Amazon HD for free. Between the two I think amazon offers better quality streams
Nov 27, 2008
129 posts
80 upvotes
Noobiedeals wrote: Just to let you know, I know this not their fault, but if you forget to cancel, even by one day, they will not refund you.

Its like the LinkedIn policy. So make sure if you want to cancel, to keep that date in your head.
Just cancel immediately after signing up. I’ve done this many times with PayPal and it’s never been an issue.
Jan 13, 2016
133 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Fought with them on a refund and lost. Created an account and never even opened it. They did not budge. If you're not sure you need this, don't bother
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1585 posts
413 upvotes
Bbrown3979 wrote: Thanks, my other Lincoln account was almost set to expire and this will carry me into may next year

Edit: nevermind this method is dead, even with new account and VPN
Did you actually have a lincoln? Does it still work if you really have a lincoln or use someone's VIN?
I think this is $4usd