Expired Hot Deals

Tidal

Free 3 Months Tidal (Premium/HiFi/Family Plans, new users)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2021 12:52 am
Tags:
17 replies
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1052 posts
2669 upvotes
Fyi tidals auto generated playlists are terrible. "top hits" and so on. They all contain the same songs. No diversity.

Also I find the app works terribly with android auto. Doesn't start where you left off
My phone plan is $400 a month for 500 MB of data.
My internet plan is $199.99 for capped internet and slow speeds.
My credit cards are the ones with annual fees but terrible rewards.
Did I RFD correctly?
Jr. Member
Oct 28, 2017
174 posts
55 upvotes
How do you guys transfer playlists to a new account? Any quick and efficient way?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6471 posts
4265 upvotes
SW ON
Can anyone tell if they recognize previous users by PayPal account? They say "new users". I was a user months ago but cancelled.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1767 posts
3300 upvotes
Best to use pre paid credit card with low amount left on it so they can't charge after free months are over. Get a new dummie email account too.

I highly recommend using Audials 2020 to record and create your own Hi Fi library. Best investment ever for me.

Thanks OP. I'll do it just before Oct 1st cause I just got Apple Music free for 6 months for buying Air Pod Pro's. So many music choices out there.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1340 posts
760 upvotes
Ajax
KenAdams wrote: Best to use pre paid credit card with low amount left on it so they can't charge after free months are over. Get a new dummie email account too.

I highly recommend using Audials 2020 to record and create your own Hi Fi library. Best investment ever for me.

Thanks OP. I'll do it just before Oct 1st cause I just got Apple Music free for 6 months for buying Air Pod Pro's. So many music choices out there.
Does audials work with Apple music too? For tidal does it preserve the master quality? What about hifi quality?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6471 posts
4265 upvotes
SW ON
Didn't work for me. Could only get "Extend Your Trial to 60 days for only C$2".
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6471 posts
4265 upvotes
SW ON
Does anyone know if Tidal charges tax now on regular subscription payments? They didn't charge it on $2 for an extended trial.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1241 posts
1336 upvotes
Toronto
alpovs wrote: Does anyone know if Tidal charges tax now on regular subscription payments? They didn't charge it on $2 for an extended trial.
I'm not really sure tbh. I got this link from the same one as op! Seems to be holding up still - I signed up two days ago.

Tidal has these offers so frequently. I remember signing up through Essential like 3-4 times (90 days each), then bestbuy.Com 2x, and a few odd ones here and there...

You should be good either way :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6471 posts
4265 upvotes
SW ON
Wolfdale wrote: I got this link from the same one as op!
May I ask what you meant by this?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1241 posts
1336 upvotes
Toronto
alpovs wrote: May I ask what you meant by this?
Last week I started the registration process using the OP's link, but didn't have my credit card on me, and my PayPal was rejected because I've used it for deals before.
A few days later I was looking at my browsing history for tidal and saw the link I shared in my first post. The OP's link only gave me the $2 option, but the redirect link I had in my browser history gave me the free 90 days option.
No idea why it worked this way, but I'll take it Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6471 posts
4265 upvotes
SW ON
Wolfdale wrote: Last week I started the registration process using the OP's link, but didn't have my credit card on me, and my PayPal was rejected because I've used it for deals before.
A few days later I was looking at my browsing history for tidal and saw the link I shared in my first post. The OP's link only gave me the $2 option, but the redirect link I had in my browser history gave me the free 90 days option.
No idea why it worked this way, but I'll take it Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
Yes, your link does show free 90 days right away. Were you able to use your PayPal for this? Or it was rejected again?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1241 posts
1336 upvotes
Toronto
alpovs wrote: Yes, your link does show free 90 days right away. Were you able to use your PayPal for this? Or it was rejected again?
I didn't try PayPal after the first time -- my assumption is it would have denied me the promo too, since my account was used for earlier promos. I don't recall if I've used this same credit card before though, so not sure if they limit promo redemptions to one per card.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)