Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tidal

Free HiFi 6-Month Trial for 'Lincoln owners'

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 12:11 pm
Aug 7, 2019
212 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver

Free HiFi 6-Month Trial for 'Lincoln owners'

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Tidal
EDIT: Apparently it's just the same generic code given to everybody. I haven't tested it but here you go. You don't have to do any of the stuff below. You do need a VPN to locate yourself in the U.S. for the activation portion.
https://offer.tidal.com/voucher?code=WL25BAEN6X

You can also change the account to a family account for free, so five users same time. Account settings ---> Family ----> Enable

Deal: https://owner.lincoln.com/service/tidal.html

Just create an account on Lincoln website, you can skip adding the VIN number (or you can add a 'real' one).
The Tidal voucher will only activate in the US but you can 'move' back to Canada once the account is created.

You can either cancel immediately right after the account creation or use an empty prepaid credit card if you don't want to get accidentally charged after 6 months.

Website link is a little bit broken once you created an account, try copy pasting URL posted above into the browser instead of clicking directly on it.
Last edited by beepbeepboop on Sep 6th, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
1. Use a VPN and change address to US.

2. https://offer.tidal.com/voucher?code=WL25BAEN6X

3. Enjoy 6 months free
109 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1180 posts
442 upvotes
goobydale wrote: Nice! Is it worth getting a Lincoln?
Was thinking the same, will test drive it.

Bless you OP. Got a code right away. Thanks

Try to copy and paste it as oppose to direct link it.
Last edited by CALITSLA on Sep 5th, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Jun 15, 2020
395 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
I had to use a VPN to the US, plus it requires payment information. Good deal if you want to try out Tidal but I decided against giving my payment information since I don't want to accidentally spend $20USD :/
Aug 4, 2019
145 posts
91 upvotes
Created an account on Lincoln site. How do I
Switch to Canada?

Its asking for a USA address?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
seems to have worked for me.

need a vpn, used apple sign in and a empty visa credit card
Wallet safe...
Oct 10, 2004
919 posts
217 upvotes
Winnipeg
Worked for me to. Not sure what you guys are doing about a zip code, but someone showed me years ago to start with the digits in my postal code and add a couple more. eg. R2G 1Y0 becomes 210 plus two more digits- 21010
Aug 7, 2019
212 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver
MrBear2019 wrote: I had to use a VPN to the US, plus it requires payment information. Good deal if you want to try out Tidal but I decided against giving my payment information since I don't want to accidentally spend $20USD :/
You can either cancel immediately right after the account creation or use an empty prepaid credit card.
Oct 8, 2011
44 posts
79 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
The site keeps redirecting me when I click it? Seems a bit broken? Anyone have steps?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2717 posts
5378 upvotes
Winterpeg
MrBear2019 wrote: I had to use a VPN to the US, plus it requires payment information. Good deal if you want to try out Tidal but I decided against giving my payment information since I don't want to accidentally spend $20USD :/
Ha, you rookies. VPN = Good start. Prepaid credit card (Any amount) spend it an leave about $5 on it. There you go. Problem solved. :-)
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Aug 7, 2019
212 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver
dirbyH wrote: The site keeps redirecting me when I click it? Seems a bit broken? Anyone have steps?
Try copy pasting URL posted above into the browser instead of clicking directly on it.
Mar 5, 2012
758 posts
498 upvotes
Canada
goobydale wrote: Nice! Is it worth getting a Lincoln?
In for 3 Navigators!

Edit: If you go in your "Edit your Family Subscription" options, you can "Add up to 5 additional family members to your subscription for the same price of $29.99." and therefore use up to 5 devices on the same account.

Thanks OP!
Last edited by BigKids on Sep 5th, 2020 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5699 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, it works after using VPN &paypal, don’t worry about PayPal, you can cancel it right away.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2717 posts
5378 upvotes
Winterpeg
BigKids wrote: In for 3 Navigators!
HEY... those were mine!!! I bought 5 of them. Pink for Monica, Blue for Chandler, Silver for Ross, Red for Rachel and of course, Black for me! I got Phoebe a cardboard box cause she likes to drive those.

All jokes aside, I got it. It works just fine. Used a VPN on computer to sign up, I use a VPN on my iPhone, seems to play nice. Oh and used a prepaid credit card with $2 left on it. Easy Peezy. We'll see how long it lasts.
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
Why jump through hoops when the code seems to be generic. (at least two accounts I tested, generated the same code)

https://offer.tidal.com/voucher?code=WL25BAEN6X

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)