Hot Deals

[Tidal] Here we go again - 6 month Tidal trial (HiFi Family)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 8:25 pm
[OP]
Aug 7, 2019
119 posts
467 upvotes
Vancouver

[Tidal] Here we go again - 6 month Tidal trial (HiFi Family)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Tidal
More offers from Tidal
Alright, here's the link: https://offer.tidal.com/voucher?code=LIDLMUSIC

This time, you need a VPN to locate yourself in the UK and a valid credit card, I used a Canadian one. An empty CC might work.
Trial says its for a standard account but you can upgrade to HiFi for free. It will not cut it to 3 months. While you're at it, upgrade to a Family account to add up to 5 users, it is free as well.

Cancelling the trial will ensure you won't get charged but the 6 months will remain (adding the family users can only be done before cancelling).

Obviously sharing this deal might put an end to it soon. Enjoy while you can!
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 4th, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: retailer field wasn't syncing up
238 replies
Dec 20, 2003
242 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - worked beautifully except a credit card is in fact needed. I tried inputting dummy credit card information and it didn't work.
Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes
bubboteaboy wrote: Thanks OP - worked beautifully except a credit card is in fact needed. I tried inputting dummy credit card information and it didn't work.
I used the empty disposable Mastercard (store bought - prepaid but registered for online use). Worked for me
Feb 13, 2018
96 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you OP! My 6 months free tidal from the Lincoln thread is about to expire tomorrow. This worked for me using Tidal HiFi absolutely awesome can now use it until August.
Dec 2, 2019
237 posts
602 upvotes
jinjin19 wrote: Thank you OP! My 6 months free tidal from the Lincoln thread is about to expire tomorrow. This worked for me using Tidal HiFi absolutely awesome can now use it until August.
Lol...i am in the same boat :)
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3754 posts
2074 upvotes
GTA
Just Hi-Fi and not master right?
Nov 24, 2017
210 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks, OP. Been listening to tidal MQA and it makes a difference, for me atleast.
Sep 10, 2017
30 posts
28 upvotes
Thanks OP! Would love to see the difference in quality. I get a "cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection" error.

I'm using PIA and tried their 3 UK servers.

Good luck to anyone else! HIFI streams would be sweet!
So I took the randomly assigned username when I signed up. Never thought this would be my favorite website!!
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3754 posts
2074 upvotes
GTA
Nitram wrote: TIL Sonos does not support MQA ... how disappointing
MQA can be difficult to achieve without the right equipment. I use my Nvidia Shield which is not the most convenient way.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
3754 posts
2074 upvotes
GTA
Just signed up using NoLog VPN (just downloaded a VPN on App Store and got the free trial), set to UK, created a new tidal account with offer, then upgraded to Premium. Looks like my trial ends on 31/08/21.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
2523 posts
907 upvotes
Mississauga
Question.. is the VPN needed just for registering.. or do you need it when your streaming ?.. sorry new user here .
Jul 20, 2014
148 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
TLSRULZ wrote: Question.. is the VPN needed just for registering.. or do you need it when your streaming ?.. sorry new user here .
Just to register.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7177 posts
1169 upvotes
London
I just signed up for an account in Turkey. $4.69 a month for the HI-FI.
Jun 3, 2018
53 posts
29 upvotes
Amazing, can I reuse the same email I had used for the Lincoln offer?
Nov 26, 2018
210 posts
208 upvotes
only listen to electronic music. is tidal worthwhile for that?
Sep 6, 2012
534 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
SindbadRFD wrote: I used the empty disposable Mastercard (store bought - prepaid but registered for online use). Worked for me
Can you let me know how this (store bought Mc) is done? Thx
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
4607 posts
4666 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, just in time as my Deezer subscription expired. The biggest drawback of Tidal for me is that it doesn't support Google Home. It does have Alexa support.

You said you can update to Family for free? How did you do that? Just change your subscription after signing up?