Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tidal

*WARM 5 months Tidal music for 5$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2019 11:37 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 29, 2010
447 posts
1044 upvotes
Montreal

*WARM 5 months Tidal music for 5$

Deal Link:
Price:
5$
Retailer:
Tidal
Just received this by email. I'm not a current Tidal subscriber but I was in the past.

Claim button loads this url:

https://offer.tidal.com/campaigns/5de82 ... 00326c1e4d
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by dazurn on Dec 13th, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
29 replies
Dec 18, 2009
348 posts
53 upvotes
Groupon has 2 months for FREE for those interested ;)
Aug 2, 2010
120 posts
96 upvotes
Calgary
I got this email as well, but when I tried to claim it, it said my account isn't eligible!
Jun 12, 2013
493 posts
354 upvotes
joey09 wrote: Groupon has 2 months for FREE for those interested ;)
Any way to stack these and get seven months?
Feb 3, 2019
275 posts
130 upvotes
Halton Hills, Ontari…
at what bit rate does it stream? Looking to replace YTmusic for my Sonos 5.1
Nov 30, 2013
956 posts
1318 upvotes
slotscanada wrote: Doesn’t appear to stream thru Alexa in Canada, was disappointed after I signed up, and of course the cancel link doesn’t work!
You probably won't need tidal for Alexa.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
They are also offering a 60 day $0 Masters trial, which I am currently doing. Using a KOHO CC with $1 in the account for insurance.
Last edited by pooper on Dec 15th, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Feb 13, 2012
338 posts
296 upvotes
Greater Sudbury
slotscanada wrote: Doesn’t appear to stream thru Alexa in Canada, was disappointed after I signed up, and of course the cancel link doesn’t work!
Its in the skills menu
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
Tangerined wrote: I got this email as well, but when I tried to claim it, it said my account isn't eligible!
Same here. It’s only for new accounts. Not sure why they sent it to previously subscribed accounts. So if you follow that link in your email it is tied to your previous or current account which is why it is ineligible.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
It looks like you can enable the Tidal skill to request music explicitly "from Tidal", but you can't set Tidal as the default music service. I see some other complaints in the reviews that the skill can't access Tidal playlists. I'd try it, but right now Alexa gives me only an endless spinning circle under Music settings - just one of those frequent quirks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Tidal + Sonos is nice.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Thanks OP it wouldn;t let me do the 2 month groupon deal for some reason yesterday but this worked and 5 month HiFi is better
Oct 17, 2010
128 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
AseemS12143 wrote: at what bit rate does it stream? Looking to replace YTmusic for my Sonos 5.1
It streams at 24 bit length (and I think 128k bit rate) in the 'hifi' version.

For Sonos, I don't think you'd see that much benefit between the 'basic' and higher cost version. (But look it up, I could be wrong)

I'm not sure where the downcoding to 16 bits would take place for your Sonos system, but generally Tidal will support streaming at a higher bit length quality than Sonos can handle.

MQA in particular, which is a bit contentious but verrry supported by Tidal in conjunction with 24-bit length supporting MQA hardware licence holders (like Blusound, Meridian, Moon, Anthem, etc.). You need both MQA tracks and an MQA DAC to listen to those tracks in their native format.

Just FYI, I almost bought Sonos a year ago, but took a month or two to actually test Sonos against 24-bit systems side-by-side and I was shocked at how much I noticed the difference, considering I expected it to be fairly minor.
Nov 14, 2016
64 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks for this! I’ll definitely try this again with Master audio. Worked on my account that previously had an subscription few years ago!
May 3, 2015
258 posts
128 upvotes
BC
Can you cancel right away and continue the rest of the promotion?
Jun 6, 2004
651 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary
Yes you can cancel right away. The plan will end in 5 months. I just signed up for 5 months of Hi-Fi family plan definitely great deal if you share it with family and friends.