Sports & Recreation

Tiger Woods in a serious accident

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2021 1:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5813 posts
2815 upvotes
Global Village

Tiger Woods in a serious accident

Doesn't look good

All day I dream about sports
34 replies
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
28479 posts
7640 upvotes
Toronto
damn. hope he pulls through

"Woods suffered "multiple leg injuries" and is currently in surgery, his agent Mark Steinberg told Golf Digest."
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14266 posts
4015 upvotes
Montréal
I hope it's not irresponsibly self-inflicted and hope he gets well. Has so much going for him.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4598 posts
1106 upvotes
Regina
pain killers can be killers as well
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2074 posts
523 upvotes
Horrible, I feel for him. Especially his little kids. His little boy looks like he admires his dad beyond anything.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3908 posts
2857 upvotes
GTA
What brand was he driving, Genesis? Never mind, Genesis GV80 SUV. Not so great publicity for not so good doing auto group. Kia/Hyundai slammed with safety recalls/engine fires, now this crash. In Volvo he would walk away from this rollover. In Hyundai, he needs surgery to fix life altering injuries. Wishing him speedy recovery.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13366 posts
3752 upvotes
RFD
spike1128 wrote: Why they making this a big deal?
Only because he is arguably the greatest golfer of all time. Surely top 2 depending on who you ask.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9670 posts
1699 upvotes
He was all downhill after he wasted his back banging all the women and his hot wife chased him down with a golf club (ironically). Crashed his caddy. Dad must look at him from the heavens and shaking his head.

Wtf with him always crashing his car. He needs to buy a Tesla.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2008
1316 posts
906 upvotes
Etobicoke
spike1128 wrote: Why they making this a big deal?
You are making it a big deal by starting a post, are you not?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9670 posts
1699 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: What brand was he driving, Genesis? Never mind, Genesis GV80 SUV. Not so great publicity for not so good doing auto group. Kia/Hyundai slammed with safety recalls/engine fires, now this crash. In Volvo he would walk away from this rollover. In Hyundai, he needs surgery to fix life altering injuries. Wishing him speedy recovery.
Sure let's blame the manufacturer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
9175 posts
3432 upvotes
spike1128 wrote: He was all downhill after he wasted his back banging all the women and his hot wife chased him down with a golf club (ironically). Crashed his caddy. Dad must look at him from the heavens and shaking his head.

Wtf with him always crashing his car. He needs to buy a Tesla.
Buick.
Last edited by Gutty96 on Feb 23rd, 2021 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
13366 posts
3752 upvotes
RFD
Tommy74 wrote: What brand was he driving, Genesis? Never mind, Genesis GV80 SUV. Not so great publicity for not so good doing auto group. Kia/Hyundai slammed with safety recalls/engine fires, now this crash. In Volvo he would walk away from this rollover. In Hyundai, he needs surgery to fix life altering injuries. Wishing him speedy recovery.
He was given a Genesis GV80 company car to drive for the Genesis invitational. Speculating that he could have walked away from this crash after seeing the layout of what happened in a Volvo without any injuries (considering he already has existing injuries) is completely asinine. What a troll.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
9850 posts
2989 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I checked the CNN and Fox News websites.

The top nine stories in CNN were about some golfer rolling his vehicle.

The top 15 stories on Fox News were about some golfer rolling his vehicle.

Really?

Nothing more important happened in the world today?
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it."Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
9018 posts
3315 upvotes
He is probably among the most well-known people in the world.

Pretty much anyone who watches the news anywhere in the world knows who he is.


spike1128 wrote: Why they making this a big deal?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3908 posts
2857 upvotes
GTA
radeonboy wrote: He was given a Genesis GV80 company car to drive for the Genesis invitational. Speculating that he could have walked away from this crash after seeing the layout of what happened in a Volvo without any injuries (considering he already has existing injuries) is completely asinine. What a troll.
He had couple spine surgeries, not legs. What layout are you talking about? Simple rollover and your body has to be extracted from the wreckage? I guess he is lucky it wasn't head on/ overlap collision. Doesn't matter if he was given the car for a day or shooting marketing commercial - this suv failed to protect the driver/ occupant and people will remember. Just look at the lengthy legal battle with Porsche after Paul Walker's accident and pointing fingers. Someone has to take the blame.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 7, 2007
20736 posts
4856 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Bad omen for Genesis.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2009
4828 posts
2724 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: He had couple spine surgeries, not legs. What layout are you talking about? Simple rollover and your body has to be extracted from the wreckage? I guess he is lucky it wasn't head on/ overlap collision. Doesn't matter if he was given the car for a day or shooting marketing commercial - this suv failed to protect the driver/ occupant and people will remember. Just look at the lengthy legal battle with Porsche after Paul Walker's accident and pointing fingers. Someone has to take the blame.
Significant difference is that Tiger has had multiple vehicle crashes/accidents where he was at fault.
This is the first thing that pops to mind, and not the make of the vehicle.
Too early to judge - just hope he is OK.

Top