Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

All TD Stores are Closing - Liquidation Clearance Deals

Jul 12, 2014
122 posts
21 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
regretting not buying the amd 8350 when they were @ 97$, but at least I learned about amd chips the last week. lol.
Oct 30, 2006
14 posts
3 upvotes
Went to the Mississauga Store on Saturday afternoon and it was already closed. RIP in Tiger Direct.

I noticed Canada Computers is opening up new locations. Went to the new store in Milton. They must be up to around 30 to 40 stores.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
rickhd wrote: Went to the Mississauga Store on Saturday afternoon and it was already closed. RIP in Tiger Direct.

I noticed Canada Computers is opening up new locations. Went to the new store in Milton. They must be up to around 30 to 40 stores.
they do it right (most of the time)

sales staff generally suck (a few are cool at brampton) but the tech guys are better than average with ok pricing, and the cashiers are always friendly and willing to pricematch. i assume sales are heavily on commission thus get pushy with warranties ect.

the store stock / online stock is very accurate, i appreciate that when attempting to pick up deals locally. they carry a good selection of parts in store too.
Jan 16, 2011
796 posts
238 upvotes
Hamilton
Financials wrote: they do it right (most of the time)

sales staff generally suck (a few are cool at brampton) but the tech guys are better than average with ok pricing, and the cashiers are always friendly and willing to pricematch. i assume sales are heavily on commission thus get pushy with warranties ect.

the store stock / online stock is very accurate, i appreciate that when attempting to pick up deals locally. they carry a good selection of parts in store too.
Price matching is very hit and miss with CC. There PM policy differs from store to store! :-( It really is quite comical. Just check the CC forum, you'll see what I mean!
Mar 16, 2015
8 posts
Toronto, ON
superlink wrote: Price matching is very hit and miss with CC. There PM policy differs from store to store! :-( It really is quite comical. Just check the CC forum, you'll see what I mean!
I had a good experience with pricing matching at the Vaughan branch. They price matched for me several times on different occasions with no hassles. The items I priced matched were a motherboard, cpu and ram from NCIX. They call NCIX to confirm they have the item in stock and gave me the NCIX price. The sales staff and cashier were friendly at this branch as well which came as a surprise to me as my experiences at other branches range from mediocre to poor.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
SRX100 wrote: I had a good experience with pricing matching at the Vaughan branch. They price matched for me several times on different occasions with no hassles. The items I priced matched were a motherboard, cpu and ram from NCIX. They call NCIX to confirm they have the item in stock and gave me the NCIX price. The sales staff and cashier were friendly at this branch as well which came as a surprise to me as my experiences at other branches range from mediocre to poor.
Only time ive been denied is direct canada cause its online.
Aug 11, 2015
1 posts
Toronto
I purchased a desktop and two screens. Within 24 hours I called to cancel the order.
Nevertheless they were delivered and I didn't take the delivery. I immediately emailed and received a return call from Tiger Direct. I was assured a credit was going to be issued. After many attempts over several months I have not received any credit. I guess because they have left Canada they don't give a damn.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Gordon251 wrote: I purchased a desktop and two screens. Within 24 hours I called to cancel the order.
Nevertheless they were delivered and I didn't take the delivery. I immediately emailed and received a return call from Tiger Direct. I was assured a credit was going to be issued. After many attempts over several months I have not received any credit. I guess because they have left Canada they don't give a damn.
Call your bank or credit card, issue chargeback. Attach your email and any logs of calls that show you attempted to contact them, what they resolved, how they failed, how long it's been and when but no response was received
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1326 posts
250 upvotes
Necromancer brought it back from the dead.. 5 years new record?! Anyways don't think any charge back after several years means squat to the bank. Also bankruptcy allows the company to not have to pay back to their creditors.. ie. MasterCard or Visa