• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2009 11:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Tiger Direct] TigerDirect.ca: Garmin Nuvi 360 GPS with Text-to-Speech & Bluetooth $159.99

Good deal here! TigerDirect.ca has dropped the price of the Garmin Nuvi 360 GPS to $159.99. That's down from $169.99 (see past thread) a couple of weeks ago.

It's a very nice price for a quality Garmin GPS that was retailing for at least $190 a month or two ago. Features include a 3.5" Screen, WAAS, Bluetooth, SD Memory Card Slot, Built-In Speaker, Text-to-Speech, and North American Maps.

[IMG]http://images.tigerdirect.ca/skuimages/ ... inf-dr.jpg[/IMG]
14 replies
Sep 9, 2006
217 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks, I bought the online from tg.ca about 2 weeks ago. Does any one knows if i can get a price adjustment?
justDeals is not a member of any public groups and a very unsatisfied Questrade customer.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2717 posts
1106 upvotes
Gta
Why do I read these threads when I already have a GPS that I barely use???Why am I ordering this even though I already have a GPS I barely use???
Why do I visit RFD and spend money on stuff I don't need just because I can't resist a bargain??
Only thing holding me back....shipping. I refuse to pay for shipping. Anyone know if I can purchase this in store?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1342 posts
581 upvotes
Ontario
Does the Text-To-Speech feature mean that when you have to turn right at "King Street", for example, it will say:

"In 300 metres, turn right at King Street"
as opposed to
"In 300 metres, turn right"

?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2717 posts
1106 upvotes
Gta
saint2e wrote: Does the Text-To-Speech feature mean that when you have to turn right at "King Street", for example, it will say:

"In 300 metres, turn right at King Street"
as opposed to
"In 300 metres, turn right"

?
Yes.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1473 posts
497 upvotes
Brampton
queenofhearts wrote: Why do I read these threads when I already have a GPS that I barely use???Why am I ordering this even though I already have a GPS I barely use???
Why do I visit RFD and spend money on stuff I don't need just because I can't resist a bargain??
Only thing holding me back....shipping. I refuse to pay for shipping. Anyone know if I can purchase this in store?
Yes, I bought it at thier store about a year back. It is excellent and upon registration you can even get latest maps download free for once. But it is always better to call before you go there to check the store stock.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
1258 posts
6 upvotes
Ottawa
Good price but if only it's 4"+ display, i'd get one.
Thx Op.
Jun 17, 2008
571 posts
86 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: Only thing holding me back....shipping. I refuse to pay for shipping. Anyone know if I can purchase this in store?
I'd also like to know if this deal is currently in stores. Anyone know?
Jan 21, 2007
196 posts
4 upvotes
Does anybody know what the quality of the Bluetooth is like?

Does it sound good in the car? Does it sound good to the people you're talking to?
Jan 21, 2007
196 posts
4 upvotes
I bought one at TigerDirect's store in Vaughan (400 and 7). Supposedly they have a lot left (i.e. 30+ units).
May 17, 2007
387 posts
12 upvotes
Picked this up in store about a week ago. It's my first GPS and I like it...

Only thing is maybe the volume could be a bit louder? I haven't really fully tested it out yet (don't need it for here, got it for euro).

For what I need it for I have no complaints...

[edit: picked it up from Sherway/Queensway location]
Jan 21, 2007
196 posts
4 upvotes
My dialing feature was working fine, but now when I hit dial, it just goes to the map.

Anybody know why this might be?
Mar 11, 2009
331 posts
20 upvotes
What is the in store return policy for a GPS? I would like to try it out before I decide to keep it. This will be my first GPS system.

Also, any idea when this deal ends?

Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)