Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Tilley Travel Vest 50% off + FS + 7% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 4:29 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2866 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto

Tilley Travel Vest 50% off + FS + 7% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
December 13, 2017
OK I know their stuff is overpriced at regular but they ARE excellent quality. I think this is a hot deal since other than hats it's their most iconic item and rarely goes on sale. Full disclosure: I'm in my 60's :-)

50% off + FS (3-7 day delivery) + 7.0% off through Ebates. Today only. All sizes in stock as of now.

Our Excursion Vest has an astounding 17 pockets. Travel tip: load it up your travel necessities and documents and then put it through the airport scanner; it usually won’t count as weighed baggage.

Additional Features: •Durable lightweight fabric with stretch for comfort
•Count ‘em: 10 outside pockets, 7 inside pockets
•Wide collar with drop front and back yoke and stainless steel D-ring on front left side
•Shoulders with adjustable Velcro® tabs to handily secure bags and straps on shoulders
•Adjustable snap waist tabs / vented back with mesh inserts
•Fabric certified "EXCELLENT" UV protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating
•Wrinkle resistant
•Made in Canada
Images
  • Tilley.jpg
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Regular Price $289.00
Special Price $144.50
Oct 24, 2009
433 posts
209 upvotes
North York
Just to note that it’s final sale according to their policy. Was gonna get one for Xmas gift.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
There's also a warehouse sale going on at their 2 Toronto Locations : 900 Don Mills Rd, Toronto and 60 Gervais Drive

I bought some really nice shirts for $15 reg $75, a hat, belt, and a nice jacket for $15 for my mom (reg $199)

i'm kinda old too but still in my 40s!
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1494 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
Slightly off topic. Are Tilley hat's worth the price? They don't seem to go on sale often and not a lot of places sell them.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
Simby wrote: Slightly off topic. Are Tilley hat's worth the price? They don't seem to go on sale often and not a lot of places sell them.
Tilley hats are known to be great hats and you get life time warranty. So yes in terms of hats they are the top end

One of my close friends is the grandson of the founder.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1452 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Simby wrote: Slightly off topic. Are Tilley hat's worth the price? They don't seem to go on sale often and not a lot of places sell them.
And they are made in Canada you dont get that much anymore these days....
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
17 pockets. Scary. I have problems remembering which pocket I put stuff in when I have 4. I assume at that price, the vest has a lifetime warranty also?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm not sure I can pull off the fisherman's vest look....but I love all the pockets. Wouldn't need to carry my man-purse anymore LOL
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)