Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] 50 Bonus Points with any purchase over $0.50 via the app or in-restaurant

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2020 2:03 pm
[OP]
Member
Nov 25, 2012
334 posts
953 upvotes
North York

[Tim Hortons] 50 Bonus Points with any purchase over $0.50 via the app or in-restaurant

50 Bonus Points with any purchase over $0.50. (70 points is equivalent to a free coffee.)

How to Redeem
1. Tap Activate to load the offer to your account (in the app)
2. Redeem by placing an order ahead via the app or in-restaurant

Offer can only be redeemed once per person, per single qualifying purchase.
Offer expires December 31, 2020

I do not know if new accounts will receive this offer. If anyone finds out, let us know.

Thanks to NixxonExxo
Free Donut with the purchase of any drink from Nov 27-29. Add donut to order and it will be discounted at checkout. Dream donut included.
Images
  • PHOTO-2020-11-26-23-25-05.jpg
Last edited by RFDAddict9000 on Nov 27th, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
32 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
555 posts
162 upvotes
Probably to make up for their crappy outage yesterday.
RFDAddict9000 wrote: Let the downvote begin because I am posting about Tim Hortons.

I received the following app offer. Rest of my family members got it too so I do not think it is YMMV.

50 Bonus Points with any purchase over $0.50. (70 points is equivalent to a free coffee.)

How to Redeem
1. Tap Activate to load the offer to your account (in the app)
2. Redeem by placing an order ahead via the app or in-restaurant

Offer expires December 31, 2020

I do not know if new accounts will receive this offer. If anyone finds out, let us know.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2613 posts
950 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Sweet I got the promo and there is also the FREE DONUTS with purchase of any drinks this weekend Nov 27-29. Heads up everyone. Op please update the post.
[solicitation removed]
Newbie
May 10, 2017
12 posts
6 upvotes
Is it one time or multi time deal
RFDAddict9000 wrote: Let the downvote begin because I am posting about Tim Hortons.

I received the following app offer. Rest of my family members got it too so I do not think it is YMMV.

50 Bonus Points with any purchase over $0.50. (70 points is equivalent to a free coffee.)

How to Redeem
1. Tap Activate to load the offer to your account (in the app)
2. Redeem by placing an order ahead via the app or in-restaurant

Offer expires December 31, 2020

I do not know if new accounts will receive this offer. If anyone finds out, let us know.
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2012
803 posts
419 upvotes
Victoria
Yea too bad the freakin app never works
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
9096 posts
7419 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
NixxonExxo wrote: Sweet I got the promo and there is also the FREE DONUTS with purchase of any drinks this weekend Nov 27-29. Heads up everyone. Op please update the post.
I don't see this promo on the app.
Sr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
622 posts
234 upvotes
Center of the univer…
DragonRider wrote: I don't see this promo on the app.
No need to apply anything, it's automatic.

Which means probably works with any drink coupons?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 14, 2006
2211 posts
876 upvotes
Waterloo
NixxonExxo wrote: Sweet I got the promo and there is also the FREE DONUTS with purchase of any drinks this weekend Nov 27-29. Heads up everyone. Op please update the post.
DragonRider wrote: I don't see this promo on the app.
Popped up when I opened the app
Images
  • 4A05CC30-E2B8-44E7-848E-8AD09BE4151D.png
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Sr. Member
Mar 6, 2015
622 posts
234 upvotes
Center of the univer…
Just checked, free donut doesn't apply with drink coupons.

Another useless offer for me.
[OP]
Member
Nov 25, 2012
334 posts
953 upvotes
North York
zyngasweater wrote: Just checked, free donut doesn't apply with drink coupons.

Another useless offer for me.
Only 1 offer per order. Tim only applies greater discounted offer.
Sr. Member
Oct 11, 2005
858 posts
1636 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
Thanks OP. Ordered my coffee, and stacked the weekly +10 Bonus Pts plus one-time +50 Bonus Pts plus free donut offers just now. The +70 points earned (10 standard + 10 bonus (weekly) + 50 bonus (one-time)) is good for another free coffee.

I'm not big on donuts, but free is free! I noticed it would even have worked on "Dream" donuts, but I'm boring (plain honey glazed).

Also, for anyone who hasn't used the app in a while, you can now directly charge your order to mobile payments (e.g. ApplePay), and not need to load the Tim Card. I'm not sure if you can burn off the balance of a Tim Card and charge the balance to your mobile payment however (would love to know... anyone?)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
2723 posts
1392 upvotes
CalgaryBen wrote: Thanks OP. Ordered my coffee, and stacked the weekly +10 Bonus Pts plus one-time +50 Bonus Pts plus free donut offers just now. The +70 points earned (10 standard + 10 bonus (weekly) + 50 bonus (one-time)) is good for another free coffee.

I'm not big on donuts, but free is free! I noticed it would even have worked on "Dream" donuts, but I'm boring (plain honey glazed).

Also, for anyone who hasn't used the app in a while, you can now directly charge your order to mobile payments (e.g. ApplePay), and not need to load the Tim Card. I'm not sure if you can burn off the balance of a Tim Card and charge the balance to your mobile payment however (would love to know... anyone?)
Excellent, I didn't realize the points offers would all stack. Buy a coffee today, get a free donut and a free coffee in the future. Not bad at all.

None of my weekly offers are showing up in the app today, hopefully that gets fixed soon.
Newbie
Jan 21, 2019
89 posts
179 upvotes
I only read these threads for the constant downers. “App never works”, “Their coffee is garbage” etc.

I buy an iced Capp 3 times a week, and with the constant double points with every mobile order and offers like these, I now enough to pay for 2 weeks worth of iced Capps.

If you don’t like it, don’t use it! Simple!

Heat added, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2386 posts
2516 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Get a free Donut at Tim Hortons, just need to use the APP

Valid today until November 29

Buy any coffee and get a free donut including the dream ones.

Bonus 50 points in the app (purchase of 50 cents minimum) you need to activate it , only get it one time, you have til Christmas to claim it.

Image

Top