Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] App Promo: Free Donut with Drink Purchase (Oct 9-12)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 4:49 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 11, 2005
769 posts
1476 upvotes
Airdrie, AB

[Tim Hortons] App Promo: Free Donut with Drink Purchase (Oct 9-12)

Order a drink and a donut from the Tim Hortons app, and the donut will be free at checkout!
TH-FreeDonutApp.png

You're free to rinse/repeat through the day, as long as each order is separated by 30+ minutes.

(And for those that have a hate on for TH... why are you looking at this thread?! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes)
17 replies
Newbie
Apr 19, 2012
40 posts
15 upvotes
OTTAWA
CalgaryBen wrote: (And for those that have a hate on for TH... why are you looking at this thread?! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes)
Haha, good question - unfortunately the trolls will be out soon enough.

Thanks OP, I don't usually check the TH app for deals, so this is a good heads up.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1016 posts
1077 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Not bad. Mcdonald's now had a medium coffee and muffin pairing for $2.55. It used to be $1.88.

Ambient the coffee ain't as good but dark roast is pretty decent.

+1 op
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1311 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
Bigboy16 wrote: Not bad. Mcdonald's now had a medium coffee and muffin pairing for $2.55. It used to be $1.88.

Ambient the coffee ain't as good but dark roast is pretty decent.

+1 op
There's a coffee called Ambient?
Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
23 posts
8 upvotes
Montreal
Where's their app. I couldn't find it in the play store.
Member
User avatar
May 10, 2008
420 posts
352 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2564 posts
617 upvotes
Got my dream donought today. I got Salter caramel. I was impressed actually
Newbie
May 24, 2013
31 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Angel Girl wrote: Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.

Thanks.
Correct
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2007
3201 posts
877 upvotes
Toronto
5 dream donuts claimed so far..my kids are loving this thanksgiving weekend lol

2 days left to go :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2488 posts
1811 upvotes
Prince George
Angel Girl wrote: Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.
Yep, they will always have between $0 and $5 of your money, since they only reload in $5 increments.

At least they do use Apple Pay so you don’t have to give them your credit card info.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
21273 posts
23658 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1475 posts
556 upvotes
I tried to find the Tim Hortons app on Google Play Store yesterday but I couldn't find it. Any tips?

Thanks!
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8970 posts
7278 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
amy2421 wrote: I tried to find the Tim Hortons app on Google Play Store yesterday but I couldn't find it. Any tips?
Thanks!
Screenshot_20201012-122344_Google Play Store.jpg

Top