Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] App Promo: Free Donut with Drink Purchase (Oct 9-12)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 4:49 pm
[OP]
Oct 11, 2005
858 posts
1636 upvotes
Airdrie, AB

[Tim Hortons] App Promo: Free Donut with Drink Purchase (Oct 9-12)

Order a drink and a donut from the Tim Hortons app, and the donut will be free at checkout!
TH-FreeDonutApp.png

You're free to rinse/repeat through the day, as long as each order is separated by 30+ minutes.

(And for those that have a hate on for TH... why are you looking at this thread?! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes)
16 replies
Apr 19, 2012
43 posts
15 upvotes
OTTAWA
CalgaryBen wrote: (And for those that have a hate on for TH... why are you looking at this thread?! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes)
Haha, good question - unfortunately the trolls will be out soon enough.

Thanks OP, I don't usually check the TH app for deals, so this is a good heads up.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1178 posts
1315 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Not bad. Mcdonald's now had a medium coffee and muffin pairing for $2.55. It used to be $1.88.

Ambient the coffee ain't as good but dark roast is pretty decent.

+1 op
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1355 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto
Bigboy16 wrote: Not bad. Mcdonald's now had a medium coffee and muffin pairing for $2.55. It used to be $1.88.

Ambient the coffee ain't as good but dark roast is pretty decent.

+1 op
There's a coffee called Ambient?
Aug 7, 2014
28 posts
22 upvotes
Montreal
Where's their app. I couldn't find it in the play store.
May 10, 2008
496 posts
405 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2680 posts
665 upvotes
Got my dream donought today. I got Salter caramel. I was impressed actually
May 24, 2013
46 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Angel Girl wrote: Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.

Thanks.
Correct
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3289 posts
948 upvotes
Toronto
5 dream donuts claimed so far..my kids are loving this thanksgiving weekend lol

2 days left to go :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2530 posts
1872 upvotes
Prince George
Angel Girl wrote: Okay, I have a general question for those of you that use their app. Is loading money onto a TH card the only way to pay? There doesn’t seem to be a way to checkout with Apple Pay for the total amount. I don’t want to load extra money since I don’t go there often.
Yep, they will always have between $0 and $5 of your money, since they only reload in $5 increments.

At least they do use Apple Pay so you don’t have to give them your credit card info.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21577 posts
24464 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1479 posts
558 upvotes
I tried to find the Tim Hortons app on Google Play Store yesterday but I couldn't find it. Any tips?

Thanks!
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9096 posts
7419 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
amy2421 wrote: I tried to find the Tim Hortons app on Google Play Store yesterday but I couldn't find it. Any tips?
Thanks!
Screenshot_20201012-122344_Google Play Store.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9096 posts
7419 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Great opportunity to try their their dream donuts out.
Had Chocolate Truffle and Oreo Cookie donuts.
Although nothing worth writing home about, BOGO makes it quite worthwhile.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1479 posts
558 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: Screenshot_20201012-122344_Google Play Store.jpg
Thanks! So weird, this was definitely not there yesterday, guess they must have taken it down while they updated the app.
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
May 24, 2013
46 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto

Thanks.
Lol they actually just added direct payment via Apple Pay.