• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 4:19 pm
[OP]
Apr 13, 2003
486 posts
196 upvotes
Scarborough

[Tim Hortons] DoubleDouble Card Holders: Free Products every weekend

I was in my local Timmies this afternoon and noticed an ad saying that Double Double card holders get a free item every weekend!

Basically, spend 1$ on the card and you'll get a coupon to use every weekend for the following month.

Totally worth the 1$ spend if the location you go to accepts the coupon.

Updated to June 2019 and reordered for newest offer on top. Enjoy!
Last edited by Riaz on Dec 17th, 2018 11:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
1261 replies
Jul 12, 2013
237 posts
118 upvotes
The ‘Free Weekends’ offer is for a limited time and may be discontinued at any time. Be aware!
Jul 24, 2008
808 posts
303 upvotes
Isn't every offer limited time or can be discontinued any time?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7897 posts
3083 upvotes
East York
should mention that they have the double double card offer available for students also, no income needed
Jul 12, 2013
237 posts
118 upvotes
mjavor wrote:
Jan 31st, 2016 9:01 pm
Isn't every offer limited time or can be discontinued any time?
it can be misleading as its not every weekend. Simply getting a free coupon at following month after spending $1 with the card
Oct 24, 2005
917 posts
207 upvotes
Calgary
Chivancouver wrote:
Feb 1st, 2016 12:10 am
it can be misleading as its not every weekend. Simply getting a free coupon at following month after spending $1 with the card
Actually it is every weekend. You get a coupon that you can use once per weekend for the entire month.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5690 posts
29146 upvotes
this is strange. I got a cookie for the month Of January. It's awful too.

You can give it to anyone but now they scann it so you cannot re use them.

U can only re-use them once per week per weekend
Jul 9, 2015
117 posts
11 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
double double card is the credit card right?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2006
4989 posts
716 upvotes
Toronto
snoopyoo wrote:
Feb 1st, 2016 5:28 am
double double card is the credit card right?
Yes, CIBC Timmy CC
May 10, 2015
265 posts
76 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Got a coupon for February today. Though it says tea, the fine print mentions that the coupon is also valid for coffee and hot chocolate.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Chivancouver wrote:
Jan 31st, 2016 8:48 pm
The ‘Free Weekends’ offer is for a limited time and may be discontinued at any time. Be aware!

+1
Tim Horton is a terrible company to work for. They aren't even Canadian anymore so don't be tricked. This credit card sucks. They'll sucker you in for the next few months. After that good luck getting any deals.
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2005
21262 posts
2086 upvotes
foodyforlife wrote:
Feb 5th, 2016 9:53 pm
+1
Tim Horton is a terrible company to work for. They aren't even Canadian anymore so don't be tricked. This credit card sucks. They'll sucker you in for the next few months. After that good luck getting any deals.
$300 sign up bonus, free hot bev every Fri for a few months, now treats every weekend. Not a terrible card for the perks.
Oct 24, 2005
917 posts
207 upvotes
Calgary
waveparticle1729 wrote:
Feb 5th, 2016 7:05 pm
Got a coupon for February today. Though it says tea, the fine print mentions that the coupon is also valid for coffee and hot chocolate.
Last month with the filled cookie coupon you could also get a regular cookie so it seems like Tim Horton's is adding some flexibility. However, I believe I'll have to go through the same thing I did all last month in pointing out the fine-print to the employees. Tim Horton's runs these great promotions but fails to train their employees on these new promotions which leads to customers having to point out that the coupon will in fact work for coffee or hot chocolate and is not exclusive to only tea. I think I'll save myself the hassle of having to take my phone back and show the fine-print every time by just printing out the coupon and highlighting that portion.
May 10, 2015
265 posts
76 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
RuLa Of Da WoRlD wrote:
Feb 6th, 2016 12:11 am
Last month with the filled cookie coupon you could also get a regular cookie so it seems like Tim Horton's is adding some flexibility. However, I believe I'll have to go through the same thing I did all last month in pointing out the fine-print to the employees. Tim Horton's runs these great promotions but fails to train their employees on these new promotions which leads to customers having to point out that the coupon will in fact work for coffee or hot chocolate and is not exclusive to only tea. I think I'll save myself the hassle of having to take my phone back and show the fine-print every time by just printing out the coupon and highlighting that portion.
Why don't you scan the coupon yourself? Employees have never asked me what the coupons are for if they go through.
Aug 31, 2009
408 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
I do agree that this card sucks. I have one. Its extremely unreliable, mine was replaced 3 times in a 2 years. Battery does not last long. -_- if you want a credit card that's reliable, walk away....