Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Free coffee & delivery to hospital locations.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 3:10 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes

[Tim Hortons] Free coffee & delivery to hospital locations.

Mcdonalds = Free coffee for healthcare workers/ first responders
Starbucks = Free coffee for healthcare workers/ first responders
Tim Hortons = Free coffee and will deliver to your hospital.

They will probably open their coffee truck for 1-2 hours at your location.

“Send us an email at THsocial@timhortons.com with your contact info and the location you’d like us to visit and we’ll be sure to pass it on to our team,” Tim Hortons has responded to those asking if they can make a request.

Starting today, our coffee trucks will be out serving free coffee to those serving communities across Canada. Today we were at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto - thank you to all of the doctors, nurses and hospital employees working hard to keep us safe!
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
17 replies
May 7, 2019
164 posts
197 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
I am really loving this! Finally Tim Hortons doing what is right instead of Corporate greed. I know, businesses always benefit in return by doing these publicity acts. However, it's still better than doing nothing.

MORE SUPPORT FOR OUR HEALTHCARE HEROS.
Dec 25, 2007
62 posts
28 upvotes
Those who fighting virus on hospital desire a warm coffee...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1804 posts
2845 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Good initiative, glad to see Timmies catching up. As much as we like to bash Timmies for their coffee...coffee is coffee and I'm sure they need some now.

I'm also glad they're delivering, I was at Nando's today and saw a group of healthcare workers ordering free food; thanked them for their work and later on Nando's told me that apparently people are pretending to be healthcare workers to get free food. Truly pathetic.
The delivery would most likely cut down on scammers.
Last edited by secretalcoholic on Mar 26th, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Going around spreading virus?
Rather stay home, every healthcare worker has enough coffee around, not gonna die. But people will, if u send some infected guy to drive around places.
Follow the Damn instructions and stay home.
lol. it would be bad if thata truck is one of those watery coffee locations
Feb 2, 2007
56 posts
81 upvotes
Surrey
Tim Hortons came to the hospital where I work today with not just coffee, but sandwiches for everyone. It was very much appreciated by staff (who are stressed and tired). A little bit of appreciation goes a long way right now :)
Mar 18, 2007
631 posts
328 upvotes
Our local (Windsor) Tim Hortons is delivering coffee and donuts to Transit properties.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11817 upvotes
Calgary
AHS shut this stuff down at the hospital . Social distancing.
Jun 5, 2017
136 posts
158 upvotes
Appreciate all of the efforts of those on the front line but unfortunately a number of healthcare workers who work in offices and now are based from home have been taking advantage of the Starbucks gesture (Including a firefighter who hasn't been on shift in over a week from home)

Feel bad for those who perhaps dont know about the offer and need a nice gesture on the front line but regardless at the end of the day these workers whether on front line or working from home have contributed at one stage or another

Should be something for grocery store workers, truck drivers, cleaners etc but where do you draw the line.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Long Term Care Facilities need help and support too. They are currently taking in people from Hospitals to make room for the anticipated Covid patients.

LTC is underfunded, understaffed, and ill equipped at this moment. They deal front line just like Hospitals, but don't have the same access to resources that hospitals get.

Not to mention that most hospitals have Tim Horton's locations, none of the LTC's do.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
They posted advertisement on FB. They drive a van and give you drinks, donuts, and some sandwiches as mentioned above.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1770 posts
673 upvotes
Bedford
We all appreciate the efforts of LTC facilities as well. I would bet if you contacted Tim's, they would deliver to this facility as well. They are obviously trying to do the right thing.
Nov 7, 2018
365 posts
833 upvotes
Ottawa
Tim hortons doesn't actually give away free coffee to every front line worker. They only give out free coffee to those who request through email and one or two locations per day.

Mcdonalds is still winning the coffee wars it seems IMO.

P.S. Got turned down for free coffee at tim hortons in Ottawa when showing my ID.
Nov 25, 2015
35 posts
29 upvotes
York, ON
Agreed with the publicity stunt they keep trying...like givng awy free coffee to the royals...

their own employees will struggle after making them work giving out coffeee during covid..taking away heath benefits from them;

https://globalnews.ca/news/3944421/tim- ... wage-hike/
Last edited by VlSlTOR on Apr 7th, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
This is hardly worthy of praise.
Its blatant pandering and brand name padding.

Its COFFEE.....hot water. You think any healthcare worker in the country is hurting for a free coffee? Whats Timmies cost on a coffee? Like 5 cents? They already have coffee at **** hospitals and they are likely being served in safer standards than tims will be offering
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4657 posts
1385 upvotes
Guelph, ON
DARSHAKJUST4U wrote: Going around spreading virus?
Rather stay home, every healthcare worker has enough coffee around, not gonna die. But people will, if u send some infected guy to drive around places.
Follow the Damn instructions and stay home.
Exactly, not sure why anyone would want to consume any beverage or food not prepared by themselves during a pandemic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)