Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] Free Doughnut w/ Any Drink Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 11:32 am
Aug 26, 2012
75 posts
52 upvotes
Scarborough
the app didnt work for me. When I go to the donut page, it's just blank.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19061 posts
2024 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
horrorfan wrote: i stop by timmies everyday before work to get a coffee. Dont mind a free donut! thank you op!
Free diabeetus cleetus!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8978 posts
7294 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
alexzicong wrote: the app didnt work for me. When I go to the donut page, it's just blank.
Your store does not have any donuts offered at the time you were on the order page.
Dec 23, 2016
195 posts
137 upvotes
lol free pre-made frozen donut to go along with their awful coffee
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4456 posts
1765 upvotes
GTA
Looks like they removed Google Pay from the Android app. Guess they want your credit card details again
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1370 posts
593 upvotes
Tim Hortons is just some restaurant that I used to know.

I stopped buying their coffee since circa 2015, when quality took nosedive.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9982 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
Free donut yeah. But been making my own steep tea at home on the keriug. So no free donut for me. Who wants my free donut can have it.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20930 posts
3450 upvotes
YUL
I used to have Tim Horton's pretty much on a daily basis, but over the years, especially since they got bought out by the Burger King parent company, their food and drinks are disgusting. To the point that my wife and I usually breew our own coffee before we drive somewhere and bring it in a thermos. not to save money, but because we can't stand the quality of Tim Horton's nowadays. They always make the drinks wrong. The coffee tastes old and stale. A few weeks ago we were reminded of this when we wanted a coffee, and gave it another shot....after a few sips, we threw them out, found a nearby starbucks and surprisingly paid only 50 cents more for the 2 small double doubles at Starbucks. We didn't order any fancy drinks, as those are super expensive. For a 50 cent difference, if there's a nearby starbucks, you're getting a way better coffee for not that much more money if all you want is a double double.

And to top it off, after posting a huge loss earlier in the year, Tim Horton's was wondering why and saying they'd have to change their menu, blah blah....change the damn quality of your products. That's the problem! You cheapened out to be more profitable but now it's biting you in the butt because the products are so bad that they're unedible/undrinkable.
Oct 5, 2005
143 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
is there a limit of one donut per transaction? Can I order two coffees and get two donuts? Is it one time per app?
Sep 7, 2017
474 posts
328 upvotes
Tim Hortons and KFC need to go back to their roots.
Jul 23, 2010
515 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
I saw it early on app. It’s gone and check out full price :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8194 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto
What was this like a 48hr promotion? #Fail