Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Free Doughnut w/ Any Drink Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 11:32 am
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2945 posts
1426 upvotes
GTA
Tim Hortons is just some restaurant that I used to know.

I stopped buying their coffee since circa 2015, when quality took nosedive.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Free donut yeah. But been making my own steep tea at home on the keriug. So no free donut for me. Who wants my free donut can have it.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
I used to have Tim Horton's pretty much on a daily basis, but over the years, especially since they got bought out by the Burger King parent company, their food and drinks are disgusting. To the point that my wife and I usually breew our own coffee before we drive somewhere and bring it in a thermos. not to save money, but because we can't stand the quality of Tim Horton's nowadays. They always make the drinks wrong. The coffee tastes old and stale. A few weeks ago we were reminded of this when we wanted a coffee, and gave it another shot....after a few sips, we threw them out, found a nearby starbucks and surprisingly paid only 50 cents more for the 2 small double doubles at Starbucks. We didn't order any fancy drinks, as those are super expensive. For a 50 cent difference, if there's a nearby starbucks, you're getting a way better coffee for not that much more money if all you want is a double double.

And to top it off, after posting a huge loss earlier in the year, Tim Horton's was wondering why and saying they'd have to change their menu, blah blah....change the damn quality of your products. That's the problem! You cheapened out to be more profitable but now it's biting you in the butt because the products are so bad that they're unedible/undrinkable.
Oct 5, 2005
278 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
is there a limit of one donut per transaction? Can I order two coffees and get two donuts? Is it one time per app?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1338 posts
1411 upvotes
Tim Hortons and KFC need to go back to their roots.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2010
1361 posts
1300 upvotes
Toronto
I saw it early on app. It’s gone and check out full price :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
What was this like a 48hr promotion? #Fail

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)