Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1873 posts
524 upvotes
North York

[Tim Hortons] Free Medium Iced Capp Every Weekend From June 4 to July 3

Free Medium Iced Capp Every Weekend From June 4 to July 3.

Please refer to image for rules.
23 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1873 posts
524 upvotes
North York
Since showing the coupon from your phone is ok, just use the image here.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Lol this is awesome if it works will try

Thanks OP!
is it free :cheesygri
Jul 15, 2003
527 posts
169 upvotes
It's a customised coupon, i.e. the barcode is scanned and should only work once (per weekend). Someone just gave their's away.

You get it by having the Tim Hortons' CC and using it the month prior.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1873 posts
524 upvotes
North York
Interesting, worth a try I guess.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
1739 posts
952 upvotes
Newton Brook, ON
Skipper wrote: It's a customised coupon, i.e. the barcode is scanned and should only work once (per weekend). Someone just gave their's away.

You get it by having the Tim Hortons' CC and using it the month prior.
Last year they emailed a new coupon every week that expired that day. Are you sure it's the same this year? This one says "scan me every Saturday or Sunday" and has a July 3 expiry on it. Sounds like the same code can be used multiple times.
Oct 31, 2011
39 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for this! Gonna try it this weekend.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1807 posts
1819 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It says "you can redeem this coupon once every weekend" so whoever gets it redeemed first gets the freebie. Looks like the early bird gets the worm and free iced cap.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
dotsandpixels wrote: It says "you can redeem this coupon once every weekend" so whoever gets it redeemed first gets the freebie. Looks like the early bird gets the worm and free iced cap.
Im on it Fridays at midnight :)
is it free :cheesygri
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
looks like a unique coupon.
gonna try this weekend, hope it can work
thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4128 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
Says can be redeemed only once every weekend
Feb 16, 2004
435 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
I'll try it this weekend as well but it might be targeted to CIBC credit card holders only. The tip off is that it says 'double double' weekend.
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13555 posts
5536 upvotes
Ya ... it's given to Double Double Visa holders only ... IF they made at least one purchase in previous month.

Next month is the last month for this promo.... In July -- Timbits every weekend.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10020 posts
878 upvotes
Toronto
anyone try it out ?
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Jan 19, 2007
678 posts
131 upvotes
Tried it this morning, it didn't work. :( Thread closed
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13555 posts
5536 upvotes
^ ^ ... You have to be Double Double Tim Horton's Visa holder .. and used it in previous month (at least once) ... then they email you personalized coupon that you can use for this promo.

Any other way to use it is not legit ... so, unless you get lucky, by some employee giving it to you ... -- good chance it won't work for you ..

I am going to have mine later on today ( 2nd weekend already ... this Ice Capp will be on for FIVE weekends ... Nice! :) )
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13555 posts
5536 upvotes
Just had mine .... (at a different Tim Horton's ... different from last week).

Last week I showed them the coupon in my cell phone's email ... when negotiating transaction at Drive-though ...

This week -- that email disappeared from my cell phone by now ... so I printed out the same coupon from my computer ... went inside and showed them the coupon ... (and mentioned to them to give the coupon back to me, as it says on it "Return the coupon back to the customer for future use / Re-usable coupon" or something like that) ... The price was $3 something (including taxes) ... the clerk scanned the square code from my printed coupon, and the price was taken down to $0.00 right away after that ...

So got my Medium Ice Capp (with 2% milk, the leanest they had there, lol).

Next week gonna reuse that same coupon (simply left it in the car)... THREE more weekends / THREE more Free Ice Capps to go (as this month the freebie runs 5 weekends).

P.S.

I bet if I were to go to Timmy's again today or tomorrow .. and try for another freebie, using the same re-usable coupon, it would NOT work ... cuz that code allows for one freebie per week, during weekend (Sat - Sun).

Something like that .... :)