Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] Get 10 free timbits on orders over $10. YMMV.

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2020 5:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3913 posts
1478 upvotes
Ottawa

[Tim Hortons] Get 10 free timbits on orders over $10. YMMV.

Just saw this on an ad on Instagram. Based on the comments, apparently you have to ask for them. Haven't tried it myself.
30 replies
Jul 2, 2016
84 posts
88 upvotes
Would be hot if 50 timbits instead of 10.

And not having to have Tim Horton's.
Jul 21, 2013
787 posts
473 upvotes
Calgary
Lol business must be way down. Good.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3234 posts
3255 upvotes
GTA
They actually paid for an ad on TV for this. It's been on for about a week.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2268 posts
1329 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Oh boy, your choice from the three (at most) timbit flavors they have these days. I remember when they had a dozen or two different varieties when I worked there as a kid.
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
2912 posts
675 upvotes
Toronto
ShogunRua wrote: Would be hot if 50 timbits instead of 10.

I had the ask, the guy who took my order "completely forgot" to offer me it.
He did pack the box full of about 13-15 timbits though.
Oct 25, 2015
232 posts
238 upvotes
Guelph, Ontario
Got this in Guelph yesterday - I definitely had to ask for it to get it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9004 posts
10283 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
ShogunRua wrote: Would be hot if 50 timbits instead of 10.

A real thread hero here eh?
Nov 29, 2019
78 posts
170 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I literally ordered extra at 5:40 am to reach $10...lol the lady told me they don’t make Timbits that early. Jeeze take the ad down or put some fine print. It was more or less how rude she was that bugged me.
Jul 22, 2006
353 posts
414 upvotes
Super_Chicken wrote: I had the ask, the guy who took my order "completely forgot" to offer me it.
He did pack the box full of about 13-15 timbits though.
I had to remind the person when I ordered over $10 to give me the 10 timbits. When I got home and opened the box there were only 8 timbits. Yes I know it's free, but have things gotten so bad that people can't count to 10?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1054 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
How do you order over $10 ...unless you are getting multiple coffees....food is gross
JS
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14739 posts
27762 upvotes
Scarborough
tew wrote: They actually paid for an ad on TV for this. It's been on for about a week.
I remember hearing an ad for this on the radio about 2 weeks ago. This might do ok during a normal time, but they need to do better than this to get people to swing by.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1056 posts
227 upvotes
ontario
James Stonehenge wrote: How do you order over $10 ...unless you are getting multiple coffees....food is gross
my work buys us coffee around lunch time and we get 4-6 drinks

the tims i go to pick up only ever has old fashion plain..how convenient

how do they not plan for this type of stuff?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1537 posts
3383 upvotes
Aren't people generally avoiding Tims because they are using the same gloves that touch everything, including the lids? I know many people have stopped getting Tims and started making coffee at home instead.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5643 posts
4607 upvotes
Vancouver
Who spends $10 in one transaction at Tim's?

Just another promotion to show how out of touch Tim's are with everything... every promotion they offer is crap.

Ron.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6661 posts
6510 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jordanr19871 wrote: the tims i go to pick up only ever has old fashion plain..how convenient
treated my team to donuts in the morning, left the rest in the common area for others to enjoy, and came back to this at the end of the day lol

When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jun 16, 2009
505 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Can I buy a $ 10 Gift card and still get the timbits ?? Has anyone tried this ?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2268 posts
1329 upvotes
Vancouveresque
jetertmac wrote: Aren't people generally avoiding Tims because they are using the same gloves that touch everything, including the lids? I know many people have stopped getting Tims and started making coffee at home instead.
I think you're considerably overestimating how much people watch and consider the cleanliness of fast food employees' hands. Are these 'many people' the ones that you've pointed this out to?
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Jun 18, 2016
545 posts
1558 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Aren't people generally avoiding Tims because they are using the same gloves that touch everything, including the lids? I know many people have stopped getting Tims and started making coffee at home instead.
Hahaha you're telling me people aren't being lazy? I hardly believe that. Awful coffee in disposable cups is the one thing people enjoy about tims.