Tim Hortons

HOT! Tim Hortons free Latte or Hot Beverage coupon with purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2017 2:40 pm
Jan 15, 2013
78 posts
21 upvotes
Hamilton
Messerschmitt wrote: This is on CIBC's free monthly weekend freebie for December.
I have a bank account with CIBC and have never heard of this free monthly weekend freebie. Is this something i should be aware of?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2839 posts
1699 upvotes
was just at the store buying for people no coupon do you have to ask for it?
Aug 4, 2007
256 posts
349 upvotes
Laval
Both me and my daughter got free coupons yesterday
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13192 posts
3864 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
figured french vanilla is just the same with 7-11, far cheaper
Past Wins:
Starbucks For Life: 1 Year [2019]
Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery [2021]
Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC [2021]
Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card [2022]
=^.^=
Jan 2, 2017
1 posts
I asked why some Tim Hortons are not handing out these Free Latte Coupons and they give me answers like, "we were told, by management, not to hand them out anymore". Here's my take... I would purchase a Medium Coffee (black) and pay $1.70 in cash; I would 'ASK' for a coupon for a Free Latte; Later, use the coupon to purchase a Free Peppermint Mocha Latte. During the time I am placing my order, the cashier is trying to tempt me to buy a tea or a coffee instead of my original request. Thinking how strange that was... it makes perfect sense. The store is losing money. My latte (free) rings up at $3.55!! Holy Score for me. So, I've done this every time. Imagine how much money each store is losing, thanks to the coupon that Head Office is suggesting they hand out. Savoring my last 2 Free Latte coupons, for my kids' hot chocolates.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)