• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 6:08 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1134 posts
384 upvotes
YYC
CalgaryBen wrote: Looks like it's thriving, after converting from KK to TH!
I would give my right arm if KK came back to any location here (literally any location would've been better than that one).

Imagine eating a doughnut that was... just... made? LOL :)
Jun 2, 2010
576 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote: So today at one store this stopped working (said coupon expired). I will try another store next time, but anyone else had problems with scanning these?
Worked great for me this morning in Pickering. I used the “$5 for 2 Farmer's Breakfast Wraps” QR code.

And I scanned my Tims Rewards for a free XL Triple Triple coffee!

Win, win!!
Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
I recently used the $0.99 classic muffin coupon at the kiosk. Thanks for posting the digital QR codes for the coupons btw. It worked as expected at the kiosk, adding the item, then scanning digital coupon, then digital rewards card to earn a point, then pay with digital tim card.

I noticed when ordering the muffin, there was an option for it to be heated (same with McDonald's kiosks) and add butter packets if you want. Didn't know you could do that.
Adam
Banned
May 9, 2018
287 posts
114 upvotes
I'll like to give a big thank you to the OP and others who have gone out of their way to scan the coupons and provided codes! I have used the Timbits QR codes a few times over the weekend with no issues.

Much appreciated!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7022 posts
3330 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Today, the cashier said I cannot use the scanned code and have to give her the paper coupon.
Anyone else has this problem?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Banned
May 9, 2018
287 posts
114 upvotes
NOPE...simply go to another Timmies. I've used it 4 times in the last 24hrs ( 1 x 6 donuts, and 3 x timbits) for a work function
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Today, the cashier said I cannot use the scanned code and have to give her the paper coupon.
Anyone else has this problem?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2018
1508 posts
1772 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
swagwalk wrote: NOPE...simply go to another Timmies. I've used it 4 times in the last 24hrs ( 1 x 6 donuts, and 3 x timbits) for a work function
And this is why we can't have nice things. 😈
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7022 posts
3330 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
swagwalk wrote: NOPE...simply go to another Timmies. I've used it 4 times in the last 24hrs ( 1 x 6 donuts, and 3 x timbits) for a work function
aweawea wrote: And this is why we can't have nice things. Smiling Face With Horns
I dont think it is unreasonable to allow you to just scan the code.
If they are serious about self serve machines, they should allow you to scan QR code with the machine too. And they then will definitely have to allow you to use scanned version.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2285 posts
1148 upvotes
Tried to use code for 1.00 bagel didnt work this morning
(Scanning at cashier)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9983 posts
832 upvotes
Toronto
my local tim hortons has the self serve computer, been reusing the coupons everyday.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
akito925 wrote: my local tim hortons has the self serve computer, been reusing the coupons everyday.
Same here...nearest location to me has the kiosks. I use them all the time now, even though it's not as quick as drive thru. I've seen no one using them, even when there's a long line-up inside. I haven't touched my paper coupons thanks to the digital coupons (QR codes) I found on here.

BTW the coupons expire next Tuesday. Don't know if they will be accepted on the expiry date or if the last day to use them will be Monday.
Adam
Banned
May 9, 2018
287 posts
114 upvotes
I'll think the promo ends midnight 11 Feb Tuesday i.e. before wed 12th Feb
AdamMoloo wrote: Same here...nearest location to me has the kiosks. I use them all the time now, even though it's not as quick as drive thru. I've seen no one using them, even when there's a long line-up inside. I haven't touched my paper coupons thanks to the digital coupons (QR codes) I found on here.

BTW the coupons expire next Tuesday. Don't know if they will be accepted on the expiry date or if the last day to use them will be Monday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)