Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] Mobile App Offers - (2 for $5 Breakfast Wrap, $1.99 Breakfast Sandwich, $1.99 Medium Ice Capp & $3.49/6 donuts, )

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 10:49 am
[OP]
May 2, 2019
136 posts
504 upvotes
Canada

[Tim Hortons] Mobile App Offers - (2 for $5 Breakfast Wrap, $1.99 Breakfast Sandwich, $1.99 Medium Ice Capp & $3.49/6 donuts, )

I just got 4 new offers in my Tim Hortons app:

Update: it appears that most people are getting 4 offers in their mobile app, all from the selection of mailer coupons mailed out earlier this week. Some of the offers people have reported receiving include:

• 2 for $5 Farmer's Breakfast Wrap (Sausage/Bacon)
  • $1.99 - Breakfast Sandwich (English Muffin/Biscuit with Sausage/Bacon)
  • $1.99 - Medium Ice Capp
  • $3.49/6 [Classic/Speciality] Donuts
  • $1/10 Pack of Timbits
  • BOGO Free Chicken Bacon Ranch Crispy/Grilled Wrap
CalgaryBen wrote: The good thing is you don't have to use the offer through a mobile order... you can just load the offer and then scan your loyalty/rewards card at the point-of-sale, and it should apply the coupon automatically.
Thanks @CalgaryBen and @lynn24 for the screenshots; they're attached below:

And another thanks to @CalgaryBen for posting QR codes to the mailer coupons in this thread
Images
  • Tim Hortons Mobile Offers.jpg
  • Tim Hortons Mobile (2).jpg
  • Tim Hortons Mobile (1).jpg
Last edited by M1k3yRFD on Jan 23rd, 2020 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
124 replies
Nov 9, 2013
701 posts
776 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks I wouldn't have known about this, I never open the app.
[OP]
May 2, 2019
136 posts
504 upvotes
Canada
Considering the deals on the McDonalds apps are getting worse and worse, it's nice to have something new for a change.
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
3964 posts
1122 upvotes
GTA
You have to purchase through the app to get the deals I'm assuming? Anyone know if the Android version supports payments through Google Pay? I doubt it but couldn't hurt to ask. I think the iOS version supports Apple Pay though.
Oct 11, 2005
445 posts
532 upvotes
Calgary, AB
M1k3yRFD wrote: I just got a few new offers in my Tim Hortons app:

They're 4 of the 16 offers from the mailer coupons sent out a while ago, and they're single use as well.
Looks like the chosen offers are different for each user, as mine differ slightly from yours (see this post). 3 of mine match yours, but one of them was a bagel instead of 2 farmer's wraps.
Dave98 wrote: You have to purchase through the app to get the deals I'm assuming? Anyone know if the Android version supports payments through Google Pay? I doubt it but couldn't hurt to ask. I think the iOS version supports Apple Pay though.
The good thing is you don't have to use the offer through a mobile order... you can just load the offer and then scan your loyalty/rewards card at the point-of-sale, and it should apply the coupon automatically. I just don't like that you have to reload your balance on the app (minimum $5.00) if your balance is insufficient to cover the cost of your mobile order. Being linked to ApplePay, it should be able to just charge the amount of the order directly to whatever card you've linked in ApplePay, without the need to reload...

Edit: added quote for reference...
Last edited by CalgaryBen on Jan 22nd, 2020 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2005
972 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up... I never got the mailer coupons so this is awesome. The deals seem to be personalized for the account too as mine are different!

- 2/$5 Farmer's Breakfast Wrap
- $3.49 for 6 Classic or Specialty Donuts
- $1 for 10 Pack of Timbits
- BOGO Free Chicken Bacon Ranch Crispy/Grilled Wrap

Screenshot_20200122-185921_Tim Hortons.jpg

Image attached.
Aug 1, 2014
31 posts
17 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Found good images of mailer coupons that will scan if you don't want to download the app last till February 11th too
Images
  • Screen-Shot-2020-01-10-at-1.37.22-PM.png
  • Screen-Shot-2020-01-10-at-1.36.30-PM (1).png
Jan 22, 2007
294 posts
128 upvotes
CalgaryBen wrote: Looks like the chosen offers are different for each user, as mine differ slightly from yours (see this post). 3 of mine match yours, but one of them was a bagel instead of 2 farmer's wraps.

The good thing is you don't have to use the offer through a mobile order... you can just load the offer and then scan your loyalty/rewards card at the point-of-sale, and it should apply the coupon automatically. I just don't like that you have to reload your balance on the app (minimum $5.00) if your balance is insufficient to cover the cost of your mobile order. Being linked to ApplePay, it should be able to just charge the amount of the order directly to whatever card you've linked in ApplePay, without the need to reload...

Edit: added quote for reference...
didn't take long for this to have an impact on the way we do Timmy's:

http://strategyonline.ca/2020/01/10/tim ... s-new-cmo/

wonder what they have up their sleeve for the revamped ROLL UP THE RIM 2020 Edition next month?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1483 posts
1308 upvotes
Maple Ridge
I will try at this price.
I refuse to pay $5 for breakfast sandwich with microwaved sausage and liquid egg
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1270 posts
95 upvotes
i got the 1$ timbits, I haven't eat it in a long time, but the chocolate timbits tastes off to me
do they serve the breakfast sandwiches all day?
also, 6 specialty donuts sounds like a good deal, what are the 'good' ones for those who don't go to tim hortons?
May 2, 2017
422 posts
621 upvotes
Anonymous_ wrote: i got the 1$ timbits, I haven't eat it in a long time, but the chocolate timbits tastes off to me
do they serve the breakfast sandwiches all day?
also, 6 specialty donuts sounds like a good deal, what are the 'good' ones for those who don't go to tim hortons?
Breakfast yes, donuts Boston creme always gets taken first from box.
Nov 24, 2009
427 posts
646 upvotes
i made an account but never used it. where are the offers in the android Tim Hortons app? i don't see any offers on the home category on mine except an ad about dream donuts...
May 2, 2013
690 posts
815 upvotes
Toronto
will be ordering the $1.99 tim breakfast sandwich .

by comparison, mcdonald's has a special on the egg mcmuffin sandwiches this month $3 for 1 sandwich.
or mailer coupon 2 for $5.

too bad this tim deal expires on the 26th
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9424 posts
2307 upvotes
Scarberia
I got these offers
Screenshot_20200122-220821_Tim Hortons.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$