Expired Hot Deals

Tim Hortons

Mobile App Offers - (2 for $5 Breakfast Wrap, $1.99 Breakfast Sandwich, $1.99 Medium Ice Capp & $3.49/6 donuts, )

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 10:49 am
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1160 posts
1641 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
oicthat2013 wrote: some locations have a wendy's in the same building as tim horton's. wendy's has the $3 spicy chicken sandwich, and if you're still hungry, use the coupons for tim horton's specials
Really? That's messed up if still true considering BK owns the franchise

Tim Hortons had previously been under U.S. ownership during the years it was owned by Wendy’s. The burger chain purchased the iconic donut shop in 1995 for $580-million, before going public in 2006. Under the Wendy’s ownership, Tim’s centralized its baking in 2001 at Maidstone Bakeries – a company they owned, and then sold to Swiss investors in 2010.

That 6 year old blurb posted by CBC I didn't intend to read tonight explains so so much about tims.
Last edited by Ruciz on Jan 22nd, 2020 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 10, 2015
17 posts
10 upvotes
BC
nothing showing up in the android app, wondering if you have to order something through the app in order to trigger the offers...
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3168 posts
3293 upvotes
Montreal
normalq wrote: nothing showing up in the android app, wondering if you have to order something through the app in order to trigger the offers...
I have them on my Note 10 just make sure to update the app and that you are signed in to an account!
Images
  • upload.jpg
Aug 1, 2014
38 posts
22 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
PeterZ946 wrote: Says no reproductions on the coupon. Do the cashiers accept these coupons when you just show them a picture?
Used multiple times and haven't been questioned once
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1474 posts
2807 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
eman101101 wrote: Found good images of mailer coupons that will scan if you don't want to download the app last till February 11th too

If you want nice clear regenerated QR codes to scan, have a look at this post. I decoded the codes from the mailer coupons, and then re-generated them using a QR code generator so that they'll consistently scan cleanly. Or, anyone can use the content string and generate their own QR codes of whatever dimensions/resolution they want...

All Tim Hortons locations I've visited have allowed me to just scan the codes off my phone without having to surrender any coupon... I usually ask to scan my coupon, loyalty/reward, and then sometimes pay using Tims Card balance, all off my phone.
Jan 12, 2015
279 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RyanD163 wrote: Thanks I wouldn't have known about this, I never open the app.
Same here. And I got only 4 deals.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1538 posts
1694 upvotes
I keep getting connection error on the home page using Android 10. Location is enabled.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Already tried uninstalling the app.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1120 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't see any deals, or deals tab for that matter. And my prices in the food menus are regular. What am I missing?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1474 posts
2807 upvotes
Airdrie, AB
I'm not sure about the Android app, but in the iOS Tim Horton's app, simply swipe up on the main page... there's a "Take a look at what's new" section with the coupon offers below the "Scan for Tims™ Rewards" and "Scan to Pay" buttons.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2803 posts
1663 upvotes
I don't see coupon/deal section on android
Nov 30, 2013
305 posts
310 upvotes
NB
Ruciz wrote: Really? That's messed up if still true considering BK owns the franchise
Sort of, Tim Hortons is owned by the company that owns BK. They are an investment company from Brazil. Technically you are correct though.

IMO Hortons is going down the tubes. I have been going there for nearly 50 years and have started either going to S'bucks, McDonalds or BK all of which have good products. The latest version of the app is terrible and prices are getting too high for the quality of the food.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
[OP]
May 2, 2019
160 posts
690 upvotes
Canada
CalgaryBen wrote: If you want nice clear regenerated QR codes to scan, have a look at this post. I decoded the codes from the mailer coupons, and then re-generated them using a QR code generator so that they'll consistently scan cleanly. Or, anyone can use the content string and generate their own QR codes of whatever dimensions/resolution they want...

All Tim Hortons locations I've visited have allowed me to just scan the codes off my phone without having to surrender any coupon... I usually ask to scan my coupon, loyalty/reward, and then sometimes pay using Tims Card balance, all off my phone.
You sir, are a legend.
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
Jan 31, 2007
252 posts
14 upvotes
same nothing on my iphone
Last edited by mugs_64 on Jan 23rd, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
May 2, 2019
160 posts
690 upvotes
Canada
mugs_64 wrote: same nothing on my iphon
I think it depends on how much you use the app or if you've ordered before. New accounts don't get it; neither do inactive accounts. Try placing a mobile order next time you go to Tims and maybe it'll pop up in the near future.
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.
Mar 26, 2009
371 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Used the donut coupon to surprise my colleagues with an afternoon treat on blue Monday. I pre-ordered on the app so I received a mixed order (didn't get to choose) that included: chocolate dip, blueberry, honey crueller, boston cream, and an old fashion (forget the 6th).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4384 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
daviddavieboy wrote: Sort of, Tim Hortons is owned by the company that owns BK. They are an investment company from Brazil. Technically you are correct though.

IMO Hortons is going down the tubes. I have been going there for nearly 50 years and have started either going to S'bucks, McDonalds or BK all of which have good products. The latest version of the app is terrible and prices are getting too high for the quality of the food.
Why not just use google pay to capture and re display the QR code?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
16725 posts
11464 upvotes
Markham
Pretty good offers. 6 donuts for $3.49.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Nov 30, 2013
305 posts
310 upvotes
NB
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Why not just use google pay to capture and re display the QR code?
As far as the QR code is concerned a simple picture works to get the points, the issue is the ordering. When I wait in line I just use my watch to get the points and pay for my order. I do not prefer this method though as if there is a reward it uses it where if you order on the app you have the option to save the reward for later.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)