• Jun 29th, 2016 3:23 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1343 upvotes
Moncton
mrfrugal83 wrote: Says already registered error for me...upload it thanks
Everybody is getting the error, so nobody will be able to upload the coupon.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
1813 posts
820 upvotes
Just print this off and try using it as the coupon:

Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1343 upvotes
Moncton
This must have been an aborted 2015 product launch. The press release is from last year. Although it is theoretically possible I didn't go to Tim Hortons for 8 weeks last year. By the way, the millennials I know drink their coffee filled with sweetener and milk or cream. I'm not convinced they'd taste the difference.

http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/corpora ... hp?id=8273

From the CBC (2015):
The limited-edition Three Peaks Colombian is sourced from Cauca, Colombia, and will be sold at a premium price, (...) A spokeswoman for the company said the new brew will sell at a 15 per cent premium to a regular cup of coffee.
Ha! Could have predicted that failure.

Edit: OK, so the Three Peeks Coffee did indeed exist in 2015. And I vaguely remember seeing signage at their stores here in Moncton. The more I think about it, I might have even tried it!

Some people liked it, others, not so much.

By the way, a Redflagger posted this deal last year, when it was actually valid.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1979 posts
2036 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Please somebody lock this thread....just wasted my 5 min and I'll still have to buy my coffee.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1646 posts
724 upvotes
London
Yeah, seriously. This expired in 2015 and was only valid in NB. Lock this thread.
Jun 28, 2016
1 posts
I have tried to get this coupon but it takes me to a page to register and I already am through Face Book. So I guess that means no freebee.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2129 posts
391 upvotes
yeah, print this off, step onto your time machine, and travel back to june 29, 2015, so you can claim the free coffee before the coupon expires
G0DKING wrote: Just print this off and try using it as the coupon:

:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
1813 posts
820 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote: yeah, print this off, step onto your time machine, and travel back to june 29, 2015, so you can claim the free coffee before the coupon expires
I made that post before anyone realized that this new thread was a repost of an outdated promo for an obsolete product, so you can take your unwarranted condescension and your useless repetition of the three posts before yours and go rescue someone who needs it, Captain Obvious.

And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying the above because, if it was supposed to be funny, it wasn't.

PS. I'm just playin'; please don't suicide :D
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2129 posts
391 upvotes
LOL!!!

G0DKING wrote: I made that post before anyone realized that this new thread was a repost of an outdated promo for an obsolete product, so you can take your unwarranted condescension and your useless repetition of the three posts before yours and go rescue someone who needs it, Captain Obvious.

And I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying the above because, if it was supposed to be funny, it wasn't.

PS. I'm just playin'; please don't suicide :D
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)