Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons: small Iced Coffee for $0.99 all summer long!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2010 6:08 pm
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto

[Tim Hortons] Tim Hortons: small Iced Coffee for $0.99 all summer long!

Image Image

It's our premium blend coffee poured over ice, served sweet and creamy. It's a refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee.
Try a small for just $0.99 cents this summer.

* At participating stores. Prices may vary by region.

-----
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
73 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
Hot! What if i want medium though, pay the difference or reg. price?

On second thought, is this for real?

AFter reading it again, i now realize it's iced coffee and not iced cap. :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
Decent deal, I hope the large and medium are on sale too. I like them if they are made proper. Tastes even better with chocolate milk instead of cream!
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2008
1598 posts
57 upvotes
TinyTank wrote: AFter reading it again, i now realize it's iced coffee and not iced cap. :(
I also thought that and am also disappointed. :(
Jan 8, 2007
329 posts
4 upvotes
perhaps you people should learn how to read
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
Now way it would be for Iced Caps, otherwise the lines would be out the door and the machine repair guy would be living at Timmy's.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2006
1184 posts
805 upvotes
ONLY small are discount, medium and large are still regular price.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
I personally found it tastes like coffee-flavor water ... To make a nice icy cold coffee, they need stronger coffee, more/richer cream, more sugar/syrup ... and of course, the same $0.99 price :)
Dec 11, 2003
402 posts
35 upvotes
Vinman wrote: Now way it would be for Iced Caps, otherwise the lines would be out the door and the machine repair guy would be living at Timmy's.
And having Iced Caps all day long?

I guess someone can start a RFD reading class :razz:
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2158 posts
620 upvotes
Scarborough
Woah talk about tossing a good 99 cents away!
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
KingofMay wrote: And having Iced Caps all day long?

I guess someone can start a RFD reading class :razz:
Huh? Are you being anal because we're all (intentionally) misspelling it as "Iced Caps" rather than Iced Capps? I think that's a legal thing Hortons had to do for their advertising, but I prefer, and use, the more conventional spelling.

And just in case you think I misread it (your comment is about as vague as possible), I was replying to this:
AFter reading it again, i now realize it's iced coffee and not iced cap.
Now way it would be for Iced Caps, otherwise the lines would be out the door and the machine repair guy would be living at Timmy's.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
Vinman wrote: Huh? Are you being anal because we're all (intentionally) misspelling it as "Iced Caps" rather than Iced Capps? I think that's a legal thing Hortons had to do for their advertising, but I prefer, and use, the more conventional spelling.

And just in case you think I misread it (your comment is about as vague as possible), I was replying to this:

He's talking about the "Now way" -- should be "no way". Otherwise "Now way" is suggesting he has the deal now.
Nov 22, 2006
605 posts
494 upvotes
dmdsoftware2 wrote: He's talking about the "Now way" -- should be "no way". Otherwise "Now way" is suggesting he has the deal now.
He's actually referring to the people who mistakenly read the thread title as Iced Cap instead of Iced Coffee.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2368 posts
937 upvotes
Ottawa
I came here because I read Iced Capps but I misread it :(
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6381 posts
1740 upvotes
How is iced coffee made?

1. a pot of hot coffee (freshly brewed + leftover)
2. All poured into the chiller
3. Let it cool/chill
4. serve over ice/cream or milk/syrup.

In essence, most of which are leftover, aka scrap. TimHo disregard the fact cold coffee needs a stronger brew to compensate for the melting ice. It taste extraordinary weak.

But for 99c, that's a pass (i am cheap)
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
tarheel_06 wrote: He's actually referring to the people who mistakenly read the thread title as Iced Cap instead of Iced Coffee.
See, I'm not the only one confused - this guy should definitely stop *trying* (and I emphasize *trying*) to make jokes. :confused:
Mar 4, 2009
492 posts
283 upvotes
Waterloo
sspikachu25 wrote: iced cap > iced coffee
At least you can ask for an iced coffee w/o sugar... not possible for iced cap which is too bad.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)