• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2020 11:56 am
[OP]
May 13, 2015
245 posts
699 upvotes
Ontario

[Tim Hortons] Tim Hortons $10 Digital Gift Card for $30 TH products purchase

Sorry if this is a repost.. I couldn’t find this promotion on RFD..

A promotion (been on the app for over a month) that gives you $10 Tim Hortons Digital card on purchases of Tims at Home products. Details on qualifying products at https://timsathomepromotion.ca/. Email Registration needed. One can get up to 5 Gift cards of $10 for a before tax purchase of $30+ For one household address. If you prefer making coffee at home And have no issues with Tim Horton coffee, you may like to use it.
Last edited by pmehley on Jul 31st, 2020 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn’t fair but Thank God - there is RFD.
11 replies
[OP]
May 13, 2015
245 posts
699 upvotes
Ontario
To the downvoter - the above text says “If you have no issues with Tim Horton coffee“ - Apparently this post wasn’t for you & you didn’t read the post at all. Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3599 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
I can see this being a good deal if you want to buy the office (for those of us who are lucky to still go in), otherwise what are you going to buy for $30 for yourself or your family??
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3346 posts
3591 upvotes
Prince George
flame02 wrote: I can see this being a good deal if you want to buy the office (for those of us who are lucky to still go in), otherwise what are you going to buy for $30 for yourself or your family??
Coffee? Pods, beans, ground etc. Soups, beverages... any Tim’s branded stuff. I probably won’t do it myself unless some other stackable sale comes up, but they have lots of products to choose from.
Oct 2, 2015
360 posts
215 upvotes
Outremont, QC
The 340g bags sell for around $6 at Sobeys here and make pretty decent iced coffee (which I wouldn't want to use quality beans for, as the temperature cuts any nuanced flavors and I go through a full bag in 4 days). This deal essentially equates to buy 5 bags for the price of 3.
Feb 22, 2018
390 posts
527 upvotes
gta
Do you have to buy through them or does k-cups from Costco count?
[OP]
May 13, 2015
245 posts
699 upvotes
Ontario
JACliffe wrote: Do you have to buy through them or does k-cups from Costco count?
Here -
At a retail store (physical retail stores in Canada and online retailers delivering to Canada are eligible) or Tim Hortons® restaurant in Canada and retain the sales receipt or order confirmation record.
Only if Costco is considered a retailer otherwise it looks a purchase at any store will count. You will need to upload the receipt.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4031 posts
4350 upvotes
Ontario
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Coffee? Pods, beans, ground etc. Soups, beverages... any Tim’s branded stuff. I probably won’t do it myself unless some other stackable sale comes up, but they have lots of products to choose from.
I took advantage of this already on Wed at Zehrs/Loblaws.

Was able to stack the following on 20 x 12 count KCup boxes (dark roast):
1. Sale price of $7.99 each
2. Bonus 2000 PCO pts on every purchase of 2 boxes.
3. Used $3 off coupon on every purchase of 2 boxes.
4. This offer of $10 eGC on >$30 purchase
5. Paid with 4% cashback Visa.

So essentially ended up paying $6.50 for each box and got:
1. 12 KCups
2. 1000 PCO pts worth upwards of $1.50
3. $2.50 Tim Hortons eGC
4. $0.26 cashback

Not a bad deal. I replenished some of my stock of kcups used up over the Covid shutdown.

Sale price and pts offer ended on Wed and the coupon expires today 7/31. So great timing!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4031 posts
4350 upvotes
Ontario
JACliffe wrote: Do you have to buy through them or does k-cups from Costco count?
The 80 count box of kcups that Costco sells is NOT on the list of eligible products.
Nov 18, 2016
180 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
Any1 know if Walmart pickup will work?
Feb 23, 2019
266 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
Dang. Why did I miss this.
[OP]
May 13, 2015
245 posts
699 upvotes
Ontario
Lol...someone is still lurking around to downvote...even when this expired 12 days ago