Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] (Today Only) Free Donut including Dream ones when buying Beverage on Tims App

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2021 10:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

[Tim Hortons] (Today Only) Free Donut including Dream ones when buying Beverage on Tims App

Tim1.jpg
Tim2.jpg
30 replies
Feb 15, 2012
336 posts
219 upvotes
Great deal, always wanted to try their dream donut line. Thanks!
:)
Jan 29, 2008
483 posts
156 upvotes
Just a word of warning.. neither the image, nor the app, nor the website tell you what those terms and conditions are (the tiny little font below the order now), but it would appear they include "Only valid on your first transaction of the day". I reloaded my card so I could buy a coffee (and doughnut) through the app.. and while the image still appears the discount wouldn't apply. Worst programming ever.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1759 posts
3340 upvotes
Toronto
^gUrU wrote: Just a word of warning.. neither the image, nor the app, nor the website tell you what those terms and conditions are (the tiny little font below the order now), but it would appear they include "Only valid on your first transaction of the day". I reloaded my card so I could buy a coffee (and doughnut) through the app.. and while the image still appears the discount wouldn't apply. Worst programming ever.
Was actually wondering this. Didn't see anything on the promo ad. I got my free donut this morning. But I was debating getting another on the way home. Based on this, I won't be able to.
Oct 1, 2020
217 posts
351 upvotes
Guys. Don't be like me and get the dream donut over your favourite just because it's worth $1.99. Min maxing on the price for this =/= min maxing on your enjoyment gained from this deal. I thought the dream donut was pretty meh and much rather have gotten the Honey Cruller for $0,99

This is the biggest regret and this decision that I've wrongly made will haunt me for a long long time.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2004
1401 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Guys. Don't be like me and get the dream donut over your favourite just because it's worth $1.99. Min maxing on the price for this =/= min maxing on your enjoyment gained from this deal. I thought the dream donut was pretty meh and much rather have gotten the Honey Cruller for $0,99

This is the biggest regret and this decision that I've wrongly made will haunt me for a long long time.
Don't have to regret, at least you got to try it.

I regret not getting a Dream Donut when I helped my dad get his coffee this morning since he's not very tech-savvy. Also got 6 regular donuts since there was a coupon in the app for $3.49.

Now I'll never get to try a Dream Donut lol
Sep 23, 2008
820 posts
527 upvotes
Anyone ever pay for an order and then not be able to pick it up because the store was closed? The store was supposed to be open for another 25 minutes according to the app, but it was already closed when I got there 5 minutes later. Since the order went through, there was no way for me to get a refund directly through the app. Am I supposed to just do a charge back?
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Jul 25, 2017
708 posts
220 upvotes
I guess the beverage doesn't include ice cap right?
Jan 7, 2020
49 posts
39 upvotes
Skilas wrote: Was actually wondering this. Didn't see anything on the promo ad. I got my free donut this morning. But I was debating getting another on the way home. Based on this, I won't be able to.
It works a second time for me. Just do a mock order and see if it works on your end.
Feb 28, 2018
110 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Redeeming a coffee using points qualifies as a drink purchase and would that make me eligible for a donut?
(Asking coz I have points expiring this month and want to use them)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
leg3nd wrote: I guess the beverage doesn't include ice cap right?

Why not?

Tim3.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
ronnie66 wrote: Redeeming a coffee using points qualifies as a drink purchase and would that make me eligible for a donut?
(Asking coz I have points expiring this month and want to use them)
Nope, redeeming doesn't qualify.
Dec 25, 2018
365 posts
713 upvotes
Careful don’t activate your $2 or $3 off coupons as they override the discount on donut! I added a dream donut $1.99 off then I figured the $2 coupon would be on top of that discount. It replaced it! I’d rather spend the extra $0.01 and use the $2 for another day. Hate their app/system
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Wet Banana wrote: Anyone ever pay for an order and then not be able to pick it up because the store was closed? The store was supposed to be open for another 25 minutes according to the app, but it was already closed when I got there 5 minutes later. Since the order went through, there was no way for me to get a refund directly through the app. Am I supposed to just do a charge back?
Contact Guest Services https://thsupport.sutherlandconnect.com/
or call 1-888-601-1616, 8am to midnight EST
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
stevepoint wrote: Careful don’t activate your $2 or $3 off coupons as they override the discount on donut! I added a dream donut $1.99 off then I figured the $2 coupon would be on top of that discount. It replaced it! I’d rather spend the extra $0.01 and use the $2 for another day. Hate their app/system
The $2 and $3 off only get applied when you spend over $10-$15, no?
May 14, 2007
360 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the new York cheesecake donut any good?
What is the best one to get?
Dec 25, 2018
365 posts
713 upvotes
DragonRider wrote: The $2 and $3 off only get applied when you spend over $10-$15, no?
Yes I had a family order. I’m not even sure if you can maybe place two separate orders in app maybe I should have done that. One with donut drink one with the rest
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2001
2227 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheapest drink I could find is espresso (hot beverages) for $1.29
espresso.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9217 posts
7573 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
stevepoint wrote: Yes I had a family order. I’m not even sure if you can maybe place two separate orders in app maybe I should have done that. One with donut drink one with the rest
Depending on what you're ordering, but it may be better to split your orders and get a free donut on every drink purchase.
May 7, 2004
198 posts
98 upvotes
Scarborough
Wet Banana wrote: Anyone ever pay for an order and then not be able to pick it up because the store was closed? The store was supposed to be open for another 25 minutes according to the app, but it was already closed when I got there 5 minutes later. Since the order went through, there was no way for me to get a refund directly through the app. Am I supposed to just do a charge back?

I went to pick up on another location close by. They had no issues.