Expired Hot Deals

[Tim Hortons] YMMV BOGO any cold brew (Jun 7-13)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 8:24 am
[OP]
Member
Feb 11, 2011
219 posts
238 upvotes

[Tim Hortons] YMMV BOGO any cold brew (Jun 7-13)

Check your app for those targeted weekly offers.

Without getting into debate/discussion on quality of the coffee… I think the new cold brew is overpriced on its own but BOGO is a pretty good deal especially with the hot weather in ON this week. Had one today and it’s not bad.

Unlike their normal app deals… looks like can be used more than once:

Buy one, get one free* - All week
Any Cold Brew when you order ahead via the app or Tims Delivery


(I am in ON)
Images
  • 90AC5D99-6B5F-4A12-8425-DC93DF82F1F4.jpeg
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
4747 posts
4570 upvotes
Toronto
It's smooth. It's velvety. It's Tims New Cold Brew Coffee. Try it today!




From their press release: https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/t ... 83323.html

COLD BREW FAQ

Q: WHAT DOES COLD BREW TASTE LIKE?

A: Cold Brew has a uniquely smooth flavour that we perfected by developing a 16-hour steeping process with cold water. Guests can also order a Vanilla Cream Cold Brew, made with 100 per cent Canadian dairy, which has a sweet and creamy flavour.
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 21, 2019
47 posts
31 upvotes
Target. Not for me :(
Live the life you want.
Be happy.
😁
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2857 posts
700 upvotes
Toronto
Tried the vanilla sweet cold brew over the weekend and it’s actually the only drink by timmies that is better than starbucks.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27565 posts
13193 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: a uniquely smooth flavour
About as smooth as sandpaper studded with broken glass.
I actually recoiled at how bad it was. All I could taste was burnt and bitter which is impressive since there's a ridiculous amount of cream in there.
This is coming from someone that typically drinks cold brew black.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5785 posts
2625 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: About as smooth as sandpaper studded with broken glass.
I actually recoiled at how bad it was. All I could taste was burnt and bitter which is impressive since there's a ridiculous amount of cream in there.
This is coming from someone that typically drinks cold brew black.
I actually like Tim's cold brew black, much more than Starbucks cold brew. I find it doesn't need sugar at all. Maybe it's dependent on the location/whoever makes it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2857 posts
700 upvotes
Toronto
Manatus wrote: I actually like Tim's cold brew black, much more than Starbucks cold brew. I find it doesn't need sugar at all. Maybe it's dependent on the location/whoever makes it.
This ^

I find its a hit or miss depending on location. Luckily my local one has been good so far. Cant say the same about the one at work…
Newbie
Oct 3, 2011
46 posts
39 upvotes
I have BOGO any size Iced Capps. No idea how I got that offer but happy I have it.
Public Mobile $120/12GB/90 days
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
22150 posts
26017 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5407 posts
2390 upvotes
congeetime wrote: Tried the vanilla sweet cold brew over the weekend and it’s actually the only drink by timmies that is better than starbucks.
You gotta be kidding me. You can't be serious since that is Starbucks' best drink.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15294 posts
4386 upvotes
Scarberia
nasty drink! i like their new fruit quenchers!
maybe cuz i didn't get the sweet vanilla one..the normal black cold brew had no sugar thats why it was nasty!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 4, 2009
2857 posts
700 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: You gotta be kidding me. You can't be serious since that is Starbucks' best drink.
“Starbucks best drink” loll guess you never tried the nitro cold brew. Like I mentioned, depends on the location that makes it
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5407 posts
2390 upvotes
congeetime wrote: “Starbucks best drink” loll guess you never tried the nitro cold brew. Like I mentioned, depends on the location that makes it
Hmmm I have tried the nitro cold brew and I'm not a fan of that sort of drink.

Starbucks' sweet cream cold brew is incredible and remarkably relatively healthy. Though having it black or with a dash of cream is also great.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
4747 posts
4570 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: nasty drink! i like their new fruit quenchers!
maybe cuz i didn't get the sweet vanilla one..the normal black cold brew had no sugar thats why it was nasty!
It’s time for Real Fruit Quenchers. Now available in Peach and Strawberry Watermelon.

Top