750 posts
1462 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK

Timberland Kids Sandals, 50% off ($19.99-24.99) with free shipping

Deal Link:
Savings:
Retailer:
Timberland Canada
Have purchased Timberland sandals for our kids for many years. Perfect for smaller kids as they are very flexible at the toes, extremely lightweight, & best of all, very durable (ie finally a pair that lasts a full summer).

Just stocked up for next year!

Cheers!
37 replies
Feb 11, 2017
390 posts
449 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice. Ordered some for next summer
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1860 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
My son uses this one, very good quality. Bought them at SVP I think it was on sale $9.99 but regularly they sell for $19.99.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8518 posts
833 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP. Ordered 2 pairs for the kids.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2296 posts
1876 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, getting an error message when trying to order the shoes but worked for the sandales
Nov 25, 2008
351 posts
591 upvotes
Thanks, ordered one size up for kid next year. Let's hope they fit!
Nov 22, 2005
71 posts
53 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Good find. Ordered. Thanks OP
Feb 2, 2018
127 posts
28 upvotes
Anyone ever return anything to timberland? It says free return on the website. I guess you have to pay the shipping cost to you for the return item right?
Aug 23, 2012
199 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
Wheatboy wrote: Have purchased Timberland sandals for our kids for many years. Perfect for smaller kids as they are very flexible at the toes, extremely lightweight, & best of all, very durable (ie finally a pair that lasts a full summer).

Cheers!
How do you guess the size for next year?? It's my first son, he's 15 months and I have no idea on how to guess foot size lol
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
750 posts
1462 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
ezekielz wrote: How do you guess the size for next year?? It's my first son, he's 15 months and I have no idea on how to guess foot size lol
For that age, it'd really be a guess. Once they get older, they are easier to judge & typically one sized up works. For 15 months, judging is out the window... as 80 percentile vs 20 percentile (when born) can mean either a sudden fast growth spurts or little over a longer period of time.
Aug 23, 2012
199 posts
142 upvotes
Montreal
Wheatboy wrote: For that age, it'd really be a guess. Once they get older, they are easier to judge & typically one sized up works. For 15 months, judging is out the window... as 80 percentile vs 20 percentile (when born) can mean either a sudden fast growth spurts or little over a longer period of time.
Thanks! That's what I thought lol
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8518 posts
833 upvotes
Scarborough
ezekielz wrote: How do you guess the size for next year?? It's my first son, he's 15 months and I have no idea on how to guess foot size lol
If it doesn't fit him next year, then how about the year after?
[OP]
Mar 17, 2015
750 posts
1462 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
gtadealshunting wrote: Anyone ever return anything to timberland? It says free return on the website. I guess you have to pay the shipping cost to you for the return item right?
They include a prepaid return shipping label with the order. Have never had any issue with quality or fit with this brand though, so have never had to.
Dec 1, 2018
427 posts
392 upvotes
ON
Wheatboy wrote: Have purchased Timberland sandals for our kids for many years. Perfect for smaller kids as they are very flexible at the toes, extremely lightweight, & best of all, very durable (ie finally a pair that lasts a full summer).

Cheers!
thanks for post :)

are they fast on shipping? what's the experience?
KUBA: Know Understand Believe and Act.
May 2, 2007
72 posts
24 upvotes
ArtJobs wrote: thanks for post :)

are they fast on shipping? what's the experience?
I’ve just received mine today. ordered yesterday around 10AM. Surprised with the quick shipping

Looks like the toddler pink got restocked on sizes. Putting another order in