Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Timbuk2

Donate a bag and receive 40% off a new one (Dec 10, 11)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2016 3:48 pm
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes

Donate a bag and receive 40% off a new one (Dec 10, 11)

Retailer:
Timbuk2
Timbuk2 is having another sweet deal this weekend (December 10 and 11)!!!!!

When you bring in a gently used backpack or messenger bag (any brand!) you can get 40% off a new bag! All the bags will be donated to Charlie’s Freewheels, a local non-profit that uses cycling to mobilize, empower, and engage young people. There are no exclusions for this trade-in event, so this is a great time to get a custom bag as they almost never go on sale. This is an in-store only event.

The store is open 11am-7pm on Saturday and 12-6pm Sunday.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29583 posts
28908 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
It might be helpful to readers of this thread if you indicate where on the planet this Timbuk2 store is located.

Now might also be a good time to update the Location field in your Profile as well.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3973 posts
4217 upvotes
bylo wrote: It might be helpful to readers of this thread if you indicate where on the planet this Timbuk2 store is located.

Now might also be a good time to update the Location field in your Profile as well.
I agree that OP should have been more specific but google is your friend my friend.
Dec 3, 2005
277 posts
6 upvotes
I am your friend.

359 Queen St. West
Toronto, ON
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29583 posts
28908 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
syn3sto wrote: I am your friend.
I can do the detective work too, e.g. Google or store locator on Timbuk2's website. But people shouldn't have to do that or have to scan through this thread just to determine that this deal isn't of much use outside the GTA.
veni, vidi, Visa