Expired Hot Deals

[Timbuk2] Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale [Toronto] - Mar. 7, 50-70% OFF!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2020 5:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto

Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale [Toronto] - Mar. 7, 50-70% OFF!

Deal Link:
Savings:
50-70% Off
Expiry:
March 8, 2020
Retailer:
Timbuk2
NOTE: Prices on timbuk2.com are in USD. The Toronto store sells them in CAD but not necessarily the equivalent. You may find Canadian pricing at MEC or Amazon.ca for a general idea.

It’s that time again—Timbuk2’s semi annual warehouse sale! For one day only, Saturday, March 7th, the entire store is 50-70% on previous seasons’ styles. We’ve got:
Backpacks
Messenger bags
Bike accessories
Bike bags
Travel bags
… and more!

Also, first 25 customers get a sweet gift with purchase (retail value of $49) so get here early!

New collection will also be 20% off.

All clearance sales are final: no returns, no exchanges. While quantities last. No price adjustments on prior purchases.

Address:
Timbuk2
359 Queen St W
Toronto, ON
M5V 2A4

Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020

Time: 10 am to 7 pm

Website: timbuk2.com (prices are in USD, discounts and stock will vary).

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1548211228689122/
17 replies
Apr 6, 2017
661 posts
1105 upvotes
Poor quality and horrendous customer service. Pass.
Aug 9, 2019
9 posts
71 upvotes
I can't speak to this specific location's customer service, but I've had mine for almost 2 years. Rode transit for the first year in the rains of Vancouver carrying my laptop without any issues.

Would certainly buy another one (if this one ever wears down).

I have a mid-size backpack with built in laptop sleeve and rain cover. I can't find a model or name on it though.
Jun 12, 2017
110 posts
28 upvotes
crappier wrote: I can't speak to this specific location's customer service, but I've had mine for almost 2 years. Rode transit for the first year in the rains of Vancouver carrying my laptop without any issues.

Would certainly buy another one (if this one ever wears down).

I have a mid-size backpack with built in laptop sleeve and rain cover. I can't find a model or name on it though. For those looking to purchase, take the time to really understand what you want in a backpack because they have tons of options/different setups
I agree. I've had multiple timbuk2 bags now and have gotten a lot out of them. If you're looking to buy one, take your time to understand what you want out of your bag because they have a ton of different options/setups
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
4067 posts
1511 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: Poor quality and horrendous customer service. Pass.
Really? Timbuk2 used to be well-respected. I personally (used to be) partial to Crumpler, but my Pinnacle of Horror zippers failing within two years soured me on the brand.
Apr 6, 2017
661 posts
1105 upvotes
Materials used were poor. Although it was HANDMADE in San Fran. The 100% warranty required my paying 50 bucks to get the item serviced. Took two months to get the replacement bag that was a result of poor quality control.

Much better options out there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
Big day is tomorrow!
Jul 26, 2018
782 posts
927 upvotes
Canada, eh?
vtse wrote: Event details states new collections will be 20% off.
I'm clearly blind. Thanks!
Aug 23, 2015
206 posts
120 upvotes
GTA
Messenger bag I had looked good and in general held up well. Plastic buckle broke few months in, but would probably still get another one.
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away
Mar 7, 2011
633 posts
481 upvotes
Some hoarder grabbed like 50 messenger bags. Took my colour choice :/
Jul 26, 2018
782 posts
927 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Line ups died down around 10:40am ish. Even with the line up it wasn’t too bad. Got in with only a 10 minute ish wait.
Jul 26, 2018
782 posts
927 upvotes
Canada, eh?
tunda11 wrote: Some hoarder grabbed like 50 messenger bags. Took my colour choice :/
Ouch. Reseller I bet
Jan 11, 2015
9 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Pretty *meh* deals/selection. Past years had some ridiculous deals, but maybe they went in the first 20 minutes and I missed them.