Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Timbuk2

Timbuk2 Black Friday Sales (30% - 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2016 12:03 am
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes

Timbuk2 Black Friday Sales (30% - 50% off)

Retailer:
Timbuk2
Hi all,

Timbuk2 is having a Black Friday week sale. It is 30% off most items* until friday and remaining stock will be 50% off. The first 50* customers on Black Friday will also get a free Hidden Messenger. You can take a look at some of the bags on sale on the website at www.timbuk2.com but note that it is in USD so pricing in store will be different (given conversion and shipping it works out to be less). If there is any items you are interested and you want to order or have questions you can call (416) 979–3030 or email torontostore@timbuk2.com. It's a small store with only 4 employees (including the manager) so on Friday it may be harder to get a response since it gets busy.

Full disclosure, I work at the store but just wanted to let you guys know about the deals. I can also answer any questions on the forum here.

Edit: Just some additional information about shipping, it's a flat $10 across Canada for bags and it's $20 for luggage.
Edit 2: confirmed 50, not 25
Last edited by Vashin on Nov 23rd, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
45 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10060 posts
12664 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I'm still rocking my Especial Medio Cycling Laptop Backpack that I bought last year from your store. Excellent quality!

Last edited by 9394 on Nov 23rd, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 6, 2010
48 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Vashin wrote: Hi all,

Timbuk2 is having a Black Friday week sale. It is 30% off most items* until friday and remaining stock will be 50% off. The first 25 customers on Black Friday will also get a free Hidden Messenger. You can take a look at some of the bags on sale on the website at www.timbuk2.com but note that it is in USD so pricing in store will be different (given conversion and shipping it works out to be less). If there is any items you are interested and you want to order or have questions you can call (416) 979–3030 or email torontostore@timbuk2.com. It's a small store with only 4 employees (including the manager) so on Friday it may be harder to get a response since it gets busy.
Stupid question: it's first 25 customers in store on Friday?
Aug 25, 2006
466 posts
59 upvotes
will the walker backpack 2015 go on sale, and if so , what price after discount?
Aug 23, 2015
228 posts
134 upvotes
GTA
For how much does your classic messenger bag go for now?
The large print giveth, the small print taketh away
Dec 11, 2014
19 posts
2 upvotes
London, ON
Vashin wrote: Edit: Just some additional information about shipping, it's a flat $10 across Canada for bags and it's $20 for luggage.
How does one get the $10 shipping? I'm looking on the website it says $35 base price for shipping to Canada
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4615 posts
1334 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up!

How much will the Command TSA-Friendly Messenger Bag 2015 be? I am considering the midway.
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes
Hi narswa,

Give the store a call or email when we're open (11-7pm) and we can set up your address in our system. It will be a credit card phone order and through the store it would be $10.

It will be 50% off remaining in-store stock on Friday. To check what is available give the store a call or email and someone can help you ou.
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes
Hey poorwingan,

It will depend what size you are looking for. The small retails for $155, then it goes up $10 per size (ie M: $165, L: $175). It will then be 30% off that price on Thursday and if there are any left it will be 50% off. We should still have most sizes in stock, I'm not working til friday so I cannot check stock for you. I'd recommend giving the store a call to see how much they have in stock. In terms of sizing, the large gets pretty big (fits 17inch laptops), and most people are happy with the small (fits 15inch laptops).
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes
JAMGee wrote: Stupid question: it's first 25 customers in store on Friday?
I believe it will the first 25 customers, but I may have mis-remembered and could be first 50. I will check with the manager on thursday. We usually don't get huge line ups (if at all) so you can likely get the free messenger if you show up on opening. It can get quite busy so no guarantees.

Edit: just checked, first 50 customers with purchase.
pai wrote: will the walker backpack 2015 go on sale, and if so , what price after discount?
The walker backpack will be on sale in the Carbon colour but not the black. I can't remember the retail price off the top of my head (I think it's $305 so if you get it friday it would be 50% off) but I recommend emailing the store at torontostore@timbuk2.co and they can help you out.
tvaddicto wrote: For how much does your classic messenger bag go for now?
Classic messengers vary in prices depending on two criterias: size and fabric. The nylon classic in XS retails at $89 and goes up $10 per size. The cotton canvas in XS start at $109 and also go up by $10 per size.
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10060 posts
12664 upvotes
Toronto
Vashin wrote: I believe it will the first 25 customers, but I may have mis-remembered and could be first 50. I will check with the manager on thursday. We usually don't get huge line ups (if at all) so you can likely get the free messenger if you show up on opening. It can get quite busy so no guarantees.

Edit: just checked, first 50 customers with purchase.
I might just have to drop by! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes
trademark101 wrote: HI
is the Lift Toiletry Dopp Kit going to be on sale?
Pretty sure it will be and there should be plenty of stock in various sizes.
9394 wrote: I might just have to drop by! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
For sure!! Come on by
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1481 posts
12 upvotes
Will the sale be on all weekend long as well if we can't make it down there for Friday?
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1481 posts
12 upvotes
Do you guys have any Catapult Cycling Messenger Bags and Especial Medio Cycling Laptop Backpacks in stock?
Nov 23, 2012
470 posts
389 upvotes
Brossard
Vashin wrote: Hi all,

Timbuk2 is having a Black Friday week sale. I
You had me at hello... I want to give a big props and thanks for steering me towards the deals.

I did not need a new bag. I did not need *two* new bags because the price was soo good. I wanted to get price quotes on two bags and they ended so cheap I bought both!

My wallet and credit card is saying POX TO YOU Vashin... POX YOU TO HELL!

I hope you guys get a busy-non-crazy day tomorrow!
Jul 30, 2006
988 posts
41 upvotes
Hi!

The sale is on til Tuesday so you'll have some time to make it down. We may run low on stock for certain items. Though for our black Friday special we still have about 25 hidden messengers left.

Hope you enjoy the bags longshot!! 50 off is one of the biggest discounts offered haha.
May 20, 2003
619 posts
412 upvotes
Toronto
I love these bags. The problem that I have is that they last forever and it's hard to justify buying a new one. I have 2 messenger bags for laptops and 1 roller for travel.
Apr 9, 2017
179 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What is the cheapest thing to get here for the free messenger?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)