Expired Hot Deals

[Timbuk2] (Toronto, Saturday Only) 50-70% off Timbuk2 Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2019 7:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto

(Toronto, Saturday Only) 50-70% off Timbuk2 Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale

Deal Link:
Savings:
50-70% Off
Expiry:
March 3, 2019
Retailer:
Timbuk2
This Saturday only-- Timbuk2’s semi-annual warehouse sale! The entire store is 50-70% on previous seasons’ styles. We’ve got:

Backpacks
Messenger bags
Bike accessories
Travel bags
Rolling luggage
... and more!

New collection will be 20% off.

First 25 customers get a free gift with purchase (retail value of $115) so get here early!

There is no guarantee of what will be in stock, so shop early for best selection.

No phone orders unfortunately as it gets too busy in the store to handle delivery orders.

Address:
Timbuk2
359 Queen St W
Toronto, ON
M5V 2A4
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019

Time: 10 am to 7 pm

The not-so fine print: All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. No price adjustments on prior purchases.​ No holds.

Bring cash or a credit card as debit transactions are limited to $100 only.
19 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40649 posts
6217 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Proud to be an Indian.
40 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
The free gift last time was a pannier, originally $100+, but discounted for $25. I got there right before the opening time of 10 am last time and there was a line down the block. If you really want that freebie, get there early.

That said, the discounts are good (especially if you like off-colours or one-of-a-kind trial models).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
JAMGee wrote: The free gift last time was a pannier, originally $100+, but discounted for $25. I got there right before the opening time of 10 am last time and there was a line down the block. If you really want that freebie, get there early.

That said, the discounts are good (especially if you like off-colours or one-of-a-kind trial models).
Yep, if you need a new bag, this is the time to buy. Some really old items get very discounted, you can pick up a bag for the whole family for under $100.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7976 posts
2690 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone see the Authority backpack last time? Been looking for a new 17" laptop bag.
Mar 16, 2008
999 posts
196 upvotes
I'm due for a new Robin backpack. I love mine but it's starting to look worse for wear.
Oct 31, 2006
558 posts
123 upvotes
Hey question for you. Any particular messenger/briefcase that you recommend for work?

Would need to carry a 13" laptop and also looking for luggage handle strap/slit as I travel often.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6981 posts
1735 upvotes
T dot 6
Anyone from previous years know roughly when the line dies down? I dont want to line up.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
Tomorrow is the big day, remember to line up early if you want the additional gifts.
Jun 4, 2007
205 posts
98 upvotes
GTA
I scored a current model Authority backpack at 50% off. Discontinued colour I guess. Sorry... it was the only one.
There are some 1/2 off backpacks (this exact model is about $65), a bunch of messenger bags, a few suitcases, and a couple of duffel bags.
Note for the future: they actually start the sale on Friday afternoon/evening which is convenient for those who work but don't live downtown (and don't want to make the trek on a Saturday).
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
immysiddy wrote: I scored a current model Authority backpack at 50% off. Discontinued colour I guess. Sorry... it was the only one.
There are some 1/2 off backpacks (this exact model is about $65), a bunch of messenger bags, a few suitcases, and a couple of duffel bags.
Note for the future: they actually start the sale on Friday afternoon/evening which is convenient for those who work but don't live downtown (and don't want to make the trek on a Saturday).
Nice score. Big day is today in a few hours!
Oct 17, 2008
113 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
What’s the queue looking like?
Feb 5, 2013
141 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Currently in line. Got here 2 mins ago. It’s maybe 30 ppl from where I’m standing?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2104 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone finds any solid deals, please share!