Expired Hot Deals

[Timbuk2] (Toronto IN-STORE, TODAY ONLY!) March 3 - Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale - 50-70% OFF!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2018 5:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2103 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto

(Toronto IN-STORE, TODAY ONLY!) March 3 - Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale - 50-70% OFF!

Deal Link:
Savings:
50-70%
Expiry:
March 4, 2018
Retailer:
Timbuk2
It’s that time again—Timbuk2’s semiannual warehouse sale! For one day only, Saturday, March 3rd, the entire store is 50-70% on previous seasons’ styles. We’ve got:
Backpacks
Messenger bags
Bike accessories
Bike panniers
Travel bags
Crossbodies
... and more!
New collection will be 30% off

Also, first 25 customers get a sweet gift with purchase (retail value of $115) so get here early!

All sales are final: no returns, no exchanges. While quantities last. No price adjustments on prior purchases. No holds.

No guarantee or knowledge of what will be in stock as it’s just old inventory!

No phone orders unfortunately as it gets too busy in the store to handle delivery orders.

Address:
Timbuk2
359 Queen St W
Toronto, ON
M5V 2A4

Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018

Time: 10 am to 7 pm

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/193766301372377/
Last edited by vtse on Feb 26th, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1679 posts
508 upvotes
Toronto
I've got two panniers from them during two separate sales.
Both were around $75. Last sales bonus item was a bag that attaches to your bike seat.
Mar 16, 2008
998 posts
196 upvotes
Thanks OP! I have the Robin Backpack and it's hands-down the best I've ever had. Going to get a tote bag for beach days.
Dec 16, 2012
73 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Jealous!
I’m always on the hunt for good deals on their bags but I haven’t seen much in Vancouver...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2103 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
Ah, yes, unfortunately there’s no way to know the in-store deals as the website is for the US market and in USD prices. You can always call/Zenaida the Toronto store to have them ship it to you for other bags, although there’s no easy way to know what’s on sale nor are they doing phone orders for this sale.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5931 posts
1722 upvotes
Scarborough
How are the quality of the bags? Looking at the prices and they're Astonished Face

Also any idea of how the lineup is? i.e How early would you have to go to get the gift?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5387 posts
1196 upvotes
Milton
SkimGuy wrote: How are the quality of the bags? Looking at the prices and they're Astonished Face

Also any idea of how the lineup is? i.e How early would you have to go to get the gift?
On the same boat. Any recommended backpack for daily use for work with 15" laptop?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2103 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
spena wrote: On the same boat. Any recommended backpack for daily use for work with 15" laptop?
If they have the Command Backpack (discontinued now I believe so if they have old stock, it'd be part of the sale), it fits the 15" although on the bigger side, it's a comfy bag and has quite a bit of organization.

https://www.timbuk2.com/command-backpack/392.html
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5931 posts
1722 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone going tomorrow?
Apr 6, 2017
652 posts
1089 upvotes
The quality is mediocre and the customer service is the worst I have seen from a retailer. You need to jump through hoops to get your bags fixed. Also takes a month or longer. I will pass.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5211 posts
618 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: The quality is mediocre and the customer service is the worst I have seen from a retailer. You need to jump through hoops to get your bags fixed. Also takes a month or longer. I will pass.
Agreed, their "lifetime" warranty is a sham. I bought a Spire laptop bag and it has defective material where it would crack and peel under a year. I brought the bag into the Toronto store, and they said they cannot evaluate it and told me to send pictures to their customer service.

I sent multiple pictures to customer service, and they told me they can only evaluate it if I send it in, but I will have to buy their $25 repair fee and ship it in (or go back to the store for shipping). Only if they actually determine it is a defect, they will reimburse your cost or you end up eating 2 shipping cost + repair fee. I understand there's a need as a manufacturer to reduce the fraudulent claims, but this also makes it troublesome for actual defects to be claimed.

Did I end up sending it in? No, because I bought the bag at a discount... for the price of 2 way shipping and repair fee, I could buy a new bag
Would I buy or recommend their bag? Only if it's cheap enough (50%+) and if you don't care for the warranty
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2103 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto
Today’s the day, first 25 get a wicked gift! Store opens at 10AM!!!

Best stock is usually scooped up pretty early.
Mar 16, 2008
998 posts
196 upvotes
Just drove by at 10:40. Already a huge lineup down Queen st.

Meh... I don’t do lineups.
Dec 3, 2007
410 posts
296 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: The quality is mediocre and the customer service is the worst I have seen from a retailer. You need to jump through hoops to get your bags fixed. Also takes a month or longer. I will pass.
Queen street store is brutal. Employees are too busy just being fabulous to ask you if you need help, and you'll get attitude if you ask them for any help.
This was with no other customers in the store.