Freebies

[Timeplay] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - Timeplay trivia at home. Win Scene points. Next one April 11

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2021 6:37 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21917 posts
25254 upvotes
Toronto

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday - Timeplay trivia at home. Win Scene points. Next one April 11

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Timeplay
Get ready for MORE shows, MORE prizes, MORE trivia categories, MORE features and MORE fun!

TimePlay Live could not have gotten here without all of YOU, the thousands of dedicated players that participated in focus groups, filled out surveys, and came back week after week to play. What was clear from all of your feedback, is that you want MORE … so we’ve delivered!

Starting this Thursday March 4th, we will increase to 3 times a week, on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. We’re also moving our start time to 8:30pm EST -- that’s 30 minutes later than usual.

Plus, we’re going to be leveling up the experience with a new host and bonus prizes! We want everyone to come out a winner, so we’ll be giving away bonus SCENE points just for playing -- that’s on top of the current prizes available to be won. We’re also adding more trivia categories in addition to movies. And that’s just the start!

Don’t miss out on the excitement. Join us this week, Thursday at 8:30pm EST. You know the drill: (1) open the app, (2) select TimePlay Live and (3) go to timeplay.tv on your second screen and select a pod. See you there!

Check out our IGTV video on Instagram.

The TimePlay Team

PS – For your second screen, you can also use the browser on a Smart TV, Amazon Fire or Apple TV.
Last edited by sprung on Apr 11th, 2021 6:38 am, edited 26 times in total.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
8 replies
Oct 30, 2017
291 posts
312 upvotes
London, ON
I have been playing since they started about 3 or 4 weeks ago....there are about 7 or 8 rooms that you can join and each has over 500 or 600 people in the room...
I think I answered 7 of the 9 questions correctly and I ranked 200+ LOL so unfortunately no prizes...
But if I can get points for answering any question correctly then it might be worth it to play :)
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1454 posts
1017 upvotes
BC
If this is like the theatre version... Not worth the time... The points awarded is so little unless you like the trivia
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1372 posts
447 upvotes
https://www.cineplex.com/Promos/TimePlay

After nearly 32 million games and over 330 million SCENE points awarded, the end of 2020 will see the final TimePlay game played at Cineplex Theatres. Over the past six years, our guest have shown us their love for Timeplay and we want to sincerely thank all of the dedicated fans for their support. It has been a great time to play.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2444 posts
5726 upvotes
Canada
smoraes wrote: https://www.cineplex.com/Promos/TimePlay

After nearly 32 million games and over 330 million SCENE points awarded, the end of 2020 will see the final TimePlay game played at Cineplex Theatres. Over the past six years, our guest have shown us their love for Timeplay and we want to sincerely thank all of the dedicated fans for their support. It has been a great time to play.
This is interesting. I thought Cineplex owned Timeplay.

Here is more information: https://globalnews.ca/news/7562223/cine ... ronavirus/
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21917 posts
25254 upvotes
Toronto
Get ready for MORE shows, MORE prizes, MORE trivia categories, MORE features and MORE fun!

TimePlay Live could not have gotten here without all of YOU, the thousands of dedicated players that participated in focus groups, filled out surveys, and came back week after week to play. What was clear from all of your feedback, is that you want MORE … so we’ve delivered!

Starting this Thursday March 4th, we will increase to 3 times a week, on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. We’re also moving our start time to 8:30pm EST -- that’s 30 minutes later than usual.

Plus, we’re going to be leveling up the experience with a new host and bonus prizes! We want everyone to come out a winner, so we’ll be giving away bonus SCENE points just for playing -- that’s on top of the current prizes available to be won. We’re also adding more trivia categories in addition to movies. And that’s just the start!

Don’t miss out on the excitement. Join us this week, Thursday at 8:30pm EST. You know the drill: (1) open the app, (2) select TimePlay Live and (3) go to timeplay.tv on your second screen and select a pod. See you there!

Check out our IGTV video on Instagram.

The TimePlay Team

PS – For your second screen, you can also use the browser on a Smart TV, Amazon Fire or Apple TV.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Oct 30, 2017
291 posts
312 upvotes
London, ON
sandeep8g wrote: Has anyone gotten Scene points?
Yes, 2 Scene points each time I played
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21917 posts
25254 upvotes
Toronto
On again today

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)