Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TMS

Koodo/Virgin phone extra $100 in PCO pts ( weekend only) ( new activation only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2018 7:51 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
embguy wrote: I always use my PC WE MC at TMS with no problem.

Do you see any redemption of 300k in your account?
If yes, someone had access to your account.

What is your PCO balance ATM? 107k by any chance?
If it is 107k, then TMS may put the points in another PCO account.

Your TMS invoice said 0 opening balance, Is there any redemption of 107k?
If yes, someone had access to your account.
It’s my wife’s PCO account that is linked to the PC WE MasterCard and I’m a supplementary holder.

The 107k is still in the PCO account and hasn’t been redeemed.

It looks like they couldn’t put the 300k into the account. The sales manager at TMS said someone else also had an issue with getting the PCO points in their account and blamed it on the PCO program conversion which I think is BS.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: It’s my wife’s PCO account that is linked to the PC WE MasterCard and I’m a supplementary holder.

The 107k is still in the PCO account and hasn’t been redeemed.

It looks like they couldn’t put the 300k into the account. The sales manager at TMS said someone else also had an issue with getting the PCO points in their account and blamed it on the PCO program conversion which I think is BS.
Agree on BS.

Since the invoice beginning balance is 0 points, TMS put the points in an account which is not yours. period. PCO will not see the transaction on your account. You should go back to TMS to find out which account they deposited the points.

You have the supplemental pc mc card which may not linked to the primary pc mc card.
Did you use your pc mc card?
This may be your problem! The problem is how to find out the default/credted PCO number linked to your pc mc card,
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
embguy wrote: Agree on BS.

Since the invoice beginning balance is 0 points, TMS put the points in an account which is not yours. period. PCO will not see the transaction on your account. You should go back to TMS to find out which account they deposited the points.

You have the supplemental pc mc card which may not linked to the primary pc mc card.
Did you use your pc mc card?
This may be your problem! The problem is how to find out the default/credted PCO number linked to your pc mc card,
Spoke with PCO and got the “I need to investigate and get back to you in 7-10 days” response. I insisted I wanted to speak with a supervisor and he sorted it out.

Apparently under the new PCO program, every supplementary PC MasterCard holder has an individual PCO account, whether you know it or not. The supervisor activated my PCO account and voila, the 600k points were sitting there.

I was then able to link my PCO account with my wife’s and combined our points.

Some things shouldn’t be this difficult.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)