Expired Hot Deals

[TMS] TMS Koodo iPhone SE 32GB 200k PCO Pts on New Activation + 50k PCO pts Trade-in, + $40 Bill Credit on Large/Medium Tab

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2018 10:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
12485 posts
11309 upvotes

TMS Koodo iPhone SE 32GB 200k PCO Pts on New Activation + 50k PCO pts Trade-in, + $40 Bill Credit on Large/Medium Tab

Retailer:
TMS
TMS iPhone SE 0$ medium tab $360 get 250k pc pts (200k base + 50k trade-in) + new TMS/Koodo $40 bill credit on new activation with a medium tab. Currently, referral credit is $50 with 90 days stay with Koodo. Total credit = $340 with a $360 tab.

Yes, the $40 bill credit is only available on medium or large tab only - no small tab. Therefore, if you are planning to pay $120 upfront to get a small tab, you will not get the $40 bill credit. It is an arrangement between TMS and Koodo. Koodo will credit your account the $40 bill credit within 1 or 2 bill cycles. I am not sure whether WOW/BB/WM have similar arrangement or not. I am not sure whether you will get the $40 bill credit if you switch to seasonal hold right away. At least, your first month plan payment will be free.

JMO, This may be the tool which Koodo uses it to prevent people from cancel a Koodo plan right away.

If you are interested in other Koodo phones, please call your TMS store for details. The $40 bill credit may apply too.

=================
Some of you may ask how I got the $40 bill credit on a small tab when I got my LG Q6 a few days ago.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/tms-tms ... t-2169339/

My TMS CSR said that I was lucky because it was a new arrangement earlier this week. The medium tab requirement was added recently. From now on, the $40 bill credit is only for the medium tab or large tab only.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 4GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.