West Vancouver

50% off GRAND OPENING - AUG 6 - 9TH

Savings:
50%
Expiry:
August 9, 2021
Retailer:
Toco Tea Vaughan Mills

Looking for a cheap bubble tea date? Come check out the new TOCO Tea in Vaughan Mills plaza. This is their first location in Ontario.

50% off all bubble tea from AUG 6 - AUG 9

3175 Rutherford Road Unit#6
Vaughan, ON L4K 5Y6
(905) 669-6185
https://toco-tea-bubble-tea-store.busin ... al#details

I bought the Crystal Noodle Milk Tea & Royal Pearl Milk Tea with 50% Sugar. The large came in a cute can cup. The tapioca was perfectly cooked.

*** I am in no way affiliated with this company. Just a bubble tea lover, sharing this deal with others. ***
Last edited by hunnni83 on Aug 6th, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
________

You can't argue with ignorance
Thread Summary
50% off all bubble tea from AUG 6 - AUG 9

21 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1308 posts
414 upvotes
Vaughan
any idea if this is inside the mall or in the plaza outside of the mall where chatime and all those other stores are?
Dec 27, 2004
421 posts
194 upvotes
hunnni83 wrote: It's outside the plaza. Same plaza as Chatime.
Geez there are so many bubble tea shops in that plaza: Chatime, CoCo Fresh, M Cha, Gong Cha, OneZo and probably a couple more I'm forgetting.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1308 posts
414 upvotes
Vaughan
steen wrote: Geez there are so many bubble tea shops in that plaza: Chatime, CoCo Fresh, M Cha, Gong Cha, OneZo and probably a couple more I'm forgetting.
TP Tea on the other side.. haha.. wife likes to try all of them. crazy competition
hunnni83 wrote: Yup, plenty of bubble tea shops to choose from. Cost me $6.50 taxes inc. for 2 large bubble tea. Definitely worth the try.
Thanks. it sounds like this might have repalced onezo.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2658 posts
1596 upvotes
otaknap wrote: TP Tea on the other side.. haha.. wife likes to try all of them. crazy competition

Thanks. it sounds like this might have repalced onezo.
machi machi as well
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
10711 posts
5723 upvotes
Markham
Anyone went to Vaughan Mills on the weekend recently? Was it busy?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1343 posts
1435 upvotes
Toronto
That plaza wants to be the new Commerce Court.

Now where is my Vaughan Mills HK style cafe or genuine BBQ pork place? I don't want to drive all the way to Bayview. We don't need 20 bubble tea places, give us something we don't have. I'll even take Phoenix here.
Mar 27, 2011
815 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
Was it a long lineup OP? There's a good cheap banhmi spot next to the grocery store there as well in the outer plaza.. Good combo to pickup
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1453 posts
213 upvotes
Woodbridge
gekaizer wrote: Was it a long lineup OP? There's a good cheap banhmi spot next to the grocery store there as well in the outer plaza.. Good combo to pickup
I'm here now waiting. It's going to be about 30 min from start to finish. The banh mi closes at 7. I had the same idea.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1453 posts
213 upvotes
Woodbridge
hunnni83 wrote: Wow line up now?? People probably getting their bubble tea fix on now. What did u order? I heard their ROSE TEA is good.
Lady outside helping with orders (owners niece) said the tiramisu and red velvet milk teas were popular. So we ordered.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1453 posts
213 upvotes
Woodbridge
My 30 min estimate is now 45 min and still going. We ordered and paid but still waiting 20 later.
Jan 15, 2006
83 posts
88 upvotes
The wifey and I were in the area today and stopped by the plaza for a bubble tea. Our parents live in the area so we always stop by for one whenever we visit. We noticed Toco Tea had a grand opening (and 50% off!) so we decided to try. There was a bit of a wait.. but that’s to be expected since it was after work on a Friday with a grand opening special.

We were pretty impressed by the drinks. We got green tea Yakult (super refreshing) and a milk tea with crystal noodle topping. The milk tea has a strong tea taste which I love and the crystal noodle topping was unique and tasty. Prices were pretty good compared to other tea shops. I’ll definitely be back to try other drinks.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9718 posts
4004 upvotes
Toronto
At first glance I thought this was some kind of funky mish mash concept… taco bbt.
Horchata bbt anyone?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jan 14, 2010
364 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
Any suggestions of what flavor to order. I haven't really tried bubble tea before.

I like sweet milk drinks like milk latte. Not a fan of tapioca either.

TIA
Jan 12, 2008
224 posts
74 upvotes
toronto
Our favourite go to place in that plaza is m-cha bar as all ingredients are fresh, no powder milk based drinks. How would this place compare?
Jan 12, 2008
224 posts
74 upvotes
toronto
Agreed. If a chain like congee queen opened it would likely do well. I don't understand how peak top is still in business. Glad to see a bubble waffle and legit sushi place open up here. Flaming kitchen and hey noodle were a big disappointment.
Dec 21, 2009
109 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Profit margins must be insane on these drinks for that many stores to pop open.

I feel like I need to get a piece of the pie too!

For all the expert “boba” drinkers, what is the best store/chain right now?