Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Today's Shopping Choice

Bose QC45 $279.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2022 6:44 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
Mine says it hasn't shipped yet.
Did others getting a shipping notification, or it just showed up before getting notified?

Have been using a refurb QC35 Gen1 the entire pandemic, looking forward to USB-C charging!
Jul 13, 2008
26655 posts
18587 upvotes
GTA
SomeGuyGG wrote: Mine says it hasn't shipped yet.
Did others getting a shipping notification, or it just showed up before getting notified?

Have been using a refurb QC35 Gen1 the entire pandemic, looking forward to USB-C charging!
I got a shipping notification before it came.
Dec 21, 2019
45 posts
136 upvotes
what day did it ship and what was the estimated arrival date?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
Has anyone else’s shipped with 0 tracking updates in FleetOptics? In Vancouver
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
cursayer wrote: Has anyone else’s shipped with 0 tracking updates in FleetOptics? In Vancouver
Yes.. nothing updated since the ship notice. ETA is March 7. :(

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Nov 9, 2015
64 posts
29 upvotes
qc
I did receive 2 days ago. The equilizer update firmware is released.

It's my first pair of anc headphones, the first day I did listen to music for at least 4 hours, the noise cancelling is really effective, the sound is great, but thanks for the equilizer update because I like a little more bass. +4 bass boost is my current settings. The comfort is a lot better than my SoundLink 2, and Bluetooth connection is very strong

But today I did use them for around 1 hour, and I had to take a break, I feel a lot of pressure in the ears, Like a lot, and I feel dizzy. Cabin pressure? I hope it's not hurtful or anything, but if I don't get used to it, I will have to send them back
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
Can you adjust down the ANC level?

The QC series has more cabin pressure. If you are sensitive to that, NC700 may be a better option for you.
KevinGold wrote: I did receive 2 days ago. The equilizer update firmware is released.

It's my first pair of anc headphones, the first day I did listen to music for at least 4 hours, the noise cancelling is really effective, the sound is great, but thanks for the equilizer update because I like a little more bass. +4 bass boost is my current settings. The comfort is a lot better than my SoundLink 2, and Bluetooth connection is very strong

But today I did use them for around 1 hour, and I had to take a break, I feel a lot of pressure in the ears, Like a lot, and I feel dizzy. Cabin pressure? I hope it's not hurtful or anything, but if I don't get used to it, I will have to send them back
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Nov 9, 2015
64 posts
29 upvotes
qc
82 wrote: Can you adjust down the ANC level?

The QC series has more cabin pressure. If you are sensitive to that, NC700 may be a better option for you.
You can only put it in Aware mode or Quiet, you can't turn it off. Today I did my 45 minute walk outside on Aware mode, but same thing happened to my ears...I will try again tomorrow but I think I don't really tolerate ANC..I don't know if it's take some time to get used to but what concern me is that it take a long time to come back to normal when I quit using them. I try to find a good alternative without the cabin pressure you think the nc700 is a better choice? maybe Sony? It's suck because the comfort on the QC45 is amazing.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
If you've never used ANC headphones there'll be an adjustment period.

It's dumb how the QC45 can only toggle between full strength ANC or transparency mode. The QC35ii you can toggle between low and high ANC or off, might be worth considering that.

I'm not sure with the QC45 but with the QC35ii you used to be able to downgrade firmware thru the windows app.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
NC700 lets you adjust ANC level from 1 to 10. Users said Sony XM3 and XM4 do not have cabin pressure effect but with a different more bass-biased profile which I don't like. Your best bet is go to the store and try them out.
KevinGold wrote: You can only put it in Aware mode or Quiet, you can't turn it off. Today I did my 45 minute walk outside on Aware mode, but same thing happened to my ears...I will try again tomorrow but I think I don't really tolerate ANC..I don't know if it's take some time to get used to but what concern me is that it take a long time to come back to normal when I quit using them. I try to find a good alternative without the cabin pressure you think the nc700 is a better choice? maybe Sony? It's suck because the comfort on the QC45 is amazing.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Nov 9, 2015
64 posts
29 upvotes
qc
peakingduck wrote: If you've never used ANC headphones there'll be an adjustment period.

It's dumb how the QC45 can only toggle between full strength ANC or transparency mode. The QC35ii you can toggle between low and high ANC or off, might be worth considering that.

I'm not sure with the QC45 but with the QC35ii you used to be able to downgrade firmware thru the windows app.
I think you are right, today was a lot better, did use them for a couple of hours and I still feel something but it's less painful than before
Nov 9, 2015
64 posts
29 upvotes
qc
82 wrote: NC700 lets you adjust ANC level from 1 to 10. Users said Sony XM3 and XM4 do not have cabin pressure effect but with a different more bass-biased profile which I don't like. Your best bet is go to the store and try them out.
I did go to Bestbuy today and did try the xm4 and the nc700 for a while. The Sony are great but I feel like the sound is a bit muffled, but I did not tinker with the EQ that much, but pretty good overall, they are also very comfortable. The NC700 on the other hand is a bit less comfortable, maybe I got a big head but nothing come close to the QC45 for the comfort. The sound of the nc700 I feel is almost identical to the QC45. I did not really feel cabin pressure in both of them but I think you need to use them for longer time to feel this. Today I did use my QC45 a couple of time and was feeling less pain than before, maybe ANC really do take time to get used to. I also like the physical buttons because I use them mostly outside, I feel like the touch panel on the others might cause issue in the cold weather? I will continue experimenting a couple more days to see if the cabin pressure situation gets better before deciding if I send them back, but otherwise, I like everything about these headphones!
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
My scheduled delivery is tomorrow but still zero updates on my tracking number. Hope it's not lost.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
cursayer wrote: My scheduled delivery is tomorrow but still zero updates on my tracking number. Hope it's not lost.
Same here.. no update on fleetoptics site. :(

Ron.
Aug 15, 2019
67 posts
104 upvotes
Receive mine but Don’t want it. Anyone in GTA want this? Willing to sell it for the same price. Brand new in box. Otherwise will return it.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Same here.. no update on fleetoptics site. :(

Ron.
Got mine, delivered & called me just before 8AM. Annoying
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
cursayer wrote: Got mine, delivered & called me just before 8AM. Annoying
Got mine as well.. better late than never! :)

Ron.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)