Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Today's Shopping Choice

**Up to 70% OFF** Nespresso Deal Vertuo & Inissia !!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2020 5:36 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1759 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the letter as well. I will never order from TSC again, what a pain in the rear end.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1759 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Update: What an ordeal!

I called couple of weeks ago to ask about the expired coffee credit. And they said they'll get back to me. Well, they never did, and like I mentioned above, I received this letter.

Called today about the letter, and was transferred from one department to another. Spending my lunch hour on the phone with them is ridiculous! Now they're saying they will have to call me back.

This ain't worth the time anymore.
Jan 20, 2003
834 posts
178 upvotes
Here is how my story goes.
Got the letter like others, already re-gift the Vertuo to a friend (I bought the Costco $99 Original + aeroccino) , I am willing to pay up but less $25 expired coffee credit.
Called the number on the letter, over a hour. Vented angry in FB's TSC account. Got PM to use TSC online chat.
Connected to TSC online chat, vented a little, and explained I want to pay up but need to credit me $25 for the expired coffee credit.
Online agent put everything in the file, and patiently tell me what is going to happen.
Yesterday credit card got charge $65.31 in which they DID give me back the $25 credit.

Just like everyone else, it's a good story to tell, but I don't want to do it again.

Coffee Cheers to everyone !!
Friendly reminder: Signature will be removed for rule violations: font size, colour, and personal sales
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1759 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So here is my final update to this fiasco...

They just billed me $90.39 last week, and just refunded $25 to my CC this weekend... for you 'The 100' fans... Yu gonplei ste odon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)