Expired Hot Deals

[Today's Shopping Choice] **Up to 70% OFF** Nespresso Deal Vertuo & Inissia !!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 5:49 pm
Nov 22, 2006
466 posts
334 upvotes
I just got a refund email this morning but no updates to my tracking info since Apr 27.
Jan 3, 2011
359 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
OracerO wrote: Did they send you a confirmation email about a refund when you called in?

Delivery tracker is updated to May 20th - Delivered.
I never called in. They initiated a refund automatically.
Jan 3, 2011
359 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Intenze wrote: Wait... What?
I chatted with CS about the delay. I asked for a trace and the refund was initiated automatically after a few days. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Aug 3, 2019
179 posts
71 upvotes
Just an update, my promo code was not in the box as i stated before. I contacted them on chat about it 4-5 days ago, they called me yesterday and gave me a promo code for 25$ off on the phone.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1148 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
OneTrickPony wrote: I just received my refund on my card today and the machine arrived on my porch 5 minute ago. Thinking Face
Omg you got the optimal outcome I've been hoping mine would just show up now too.a
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1065 posts
55 upvotes
GTA
OneTrickPony wrote: I chatted with CS about the delay. I asked for a trace and the refund was initiated automatically after a few days. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So there was some dialogue between you and TSC somehow.
Did you get your $25 credit in the box?
Oct 2, 2015
488 posts
196 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I got a refund receipt email about 30 minutes ago. My tracking number doesn't say expected delivery April 24th anymore. Just says delivery pending
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1148 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
gtirsmiley wrote: I got a refund receipt email about 30 minutes ago. My tracking number doesn't say expected delivery April 24th anymore. Just says delivery pending
Yeah mine has that weird delivery date pending now
Dec 20, 2006
983 posts
171 upvotes
GTA
kid_icarus wrote: Yeah mine has that weird delivery date pending now
Same. Maybe it's because of the trace coming up short?

Interesting to see some people getting refunds and their machines. But TSC would know if it was delivered though right?
Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 | Intel i7-4770K | Noctua NH-U12S Chromax| 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 | BenQ XL2411Z | LG GL83A-B|
Nov 17, 2003
352 posts
48 upvotes
Xephy wrote: Same. Maybe it's because of the trace coming up short?

Interesting to see some people getting refunds and their machines. But TSC would know if it was delivered though right?
I didn't initiate a trace but mine says the same.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1148 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Xephy wrote: Same. Maybe it's because of the trace coming up short?

Likely only if they go auditing each of the tracking numbers they refunded to ppl.

I have a feeling they wouldn't do it and are counting on the honor system.