Expired Hot Deals

[Today's Shopping Choice] **Up to 70% OFF** Nespresso Deal Vertuo & Inissia !!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 9:14 am
Mar 5, 2018
205 posts
100 upvotes
Montreal
Lol I think I’ll chat to have my money back
Images
  • 82FD6778-0BD0-4A7A-BCBB-4C02ABE61206.png
Mar 4, 2012
11 posts
1 upvote
Hey everyone, just a quick update on my nespresso order from TSC. I ordered the machine on April 29 and it was on back order till May 15th. It was picked up by Canada Post same day and it was delivered today !! I thought i had to call again to have them trace the package and see if i can get a refund.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 11.43.33 AM.jpg
Nov 17, 2016
125 posts
77 upvotes
I had the April 23 shipment to GTA that never came. They refunded and sent a new one. Ordered Friday, it was at my house on Monday.

Funny thing is that they charged me exactly $39.99 less than I expected. They refunded the $90.39 and only charged $50.40. I'm not sure why this happened because the new invoice still says $90.39 (after hst). Anyone else that did a refund want to check their credit card?
Dec 28, 2010
537 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
Did anybody with delivery date of April 30th receive any update ?
Mine is still showing Received at original postal facility Guelph on May 6th
Apr 30, 2020
77 posts
62 upvotes
injuredcold wrote: Did anybody with delivery date of April 30th receive any update ?
Mine is still showing Received at original postal facility Guelph on May 6th
Lol NOPE, nothing.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1508 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Update:

Original order date: April 18, 10:01AM
Electronic Information Submitted: April 23rd, 7:26PM
Shipment Received at Originating Facility: Guelph, ON May 6th, 10:35AM

That was the update I received.

Opened Trace: May 14, 8:02AM

Final Resolution today: TSC refunded my order for $90.39 and reordered another machine. As a good gesture, TSC is sending the package via Purolator instead of Canada Post this time (since they mentioned Purolator is usually extra charge). Got the same price: $90.39.

Let's hope I get it this time.
redflagdeals... buy now, think later.
Nov 17, 2003
352 posts
48 upvotes
I opened an investigation with TSC today. Honestly, I don't know if I even want this machine anymore.
Nov 17, 2016
125 posts
77 upvotes
Intenze wrote: I opened an investigation with TSC today. Honestly, I don't know if I even want this machine anymore.
Call them and ask for customer resolutions. They should be able to process a refund right away.

I got them to reorder last Friday and it was at my door by Monday afternoon. I was surprised how fast it got delivered (canada post) because TSC told me it would take 1 week to ship.

I suggest reordering. The machine is great and it always gives you something to look forward to when you have to go to the mall.
Nov 23, 2017
43 posts
4 upvotes
StevePos wrote: Call them and ask for customer resolutions. They should be able to process a refund right away.

I got them to reorder last Friday and it was at my door by Monday afternoon. I was surprised how fast it got delivered (canada post) because TSC told me it would take 1 week to ship.

I suggest reordering. The machine is great and it always gives you something to look forward to when you have to go to the mall.
i called on Monday and the CS know about the Nespresso machine issue and refunded me right away. I ordered on Monday as well but the machine still with TSC and haven't ship out yet. TSC really hit and miss on the shipping
Dec 28, 2010
537 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
I called today and reordered the same again.
Now its showing the expected delivery date of 11 June for the new order with CP!
Here we go again
Nov 23, 2017
43 posts
4 upvotes
injuredcold wrote: I called today and reordered the same again.
Now its showing the expected delivery date of 11 June for the new order with CP!
Here we go again
You should ask for complimentary Puralator shipping as one of the forumer get, i was too late as they are unable to modified my order
Dec 28, 2010
537 posts
102 upvotes
Mississauga, Ontario
silentsunami wrote: You should ask for complimentary Puralator shipping as one of the forumer get, i was too late as they are unable to modified my order
I did but they said it would be an extra 20 dollars for it
Apr 30, 2020
12 posts
2 upvotes
My machine is still with Canada Post. I can’t win
Last edited by Patchmo00 on May 29th, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.