• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2019 12:09 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 7, 2019
1 posts

Tokyo in July

The Best Vacuum Cleaners In 2020 For Carpets: Best Products Review The vacuum cleaner is god-sent gift for all of us. These machines aren’t just quick and efficient at cleaning, when compared to the traditional methods of cleaning like a broom and dustpan, they also save us a lot of effort.

But as great vacuum cleaners have become, even some top rated vacuums could have trouble dealing with rugs or carpeting. The pilings make it really difficult for vacuums to clean them of dirt, dust, and debris without some special designs and technology added in.

In this article, we’ll show you two best vacuum cleaners for cleaning carpets in 2020.

⫸⫸⫸ Related Article: Image

Best vacuum cleaners in the world - Top 10 rated vacuum cleaner reviews

1. Shark Navigator Lift Away NV352

Shark is one of the best vacuum brands on the market at this moment in time and the NV352 proves that the company very much deserves the praise that it’s got over the years. If you’re on the market for a nice upright, bagless, corded vacuum then the NV352 is a great candidate to consider.

Affordable, dependable, and with most of the crucial functionalities that a good vacuum cleaner for the house needs, this is a model that we can safely recommend to any household.

In terms of performance, the NV352 works great with all types of floorings, from hardwood floors to carpeting. When we tested it, though the performance on bare floors was evenly strong, for carpeting, specifically, it had no trouble dealing with low to mid-pile nylon carpets. However, in our tests, the vacuum visibly struggled with high-piles.
Image It also worked well with all sorts of dust and debris particles (such as pet hair.) The suction power that the heavy-duty motor can generate is one of the key reasons that makes it such an effective cleaner. For such an affordable vacuum, the kind of power it can generate is surprising.

The vacuum can last you about five years before needing a belt change. Since it is bagless, you don’t need to switch out bags daily, either. The HEPA filter inside is washable and reusable, too.

2. Miele Complete C3 Calima

The Miele Complete C3 Calima is one of the Image Best vacuum cleaners in the world at the moment. Although its performance, features, and longevity (can last you for several years up to a decade) are certainly impressive. One word of warning is that this vacuum is in the high-end range, so it is quite an investment.

In return, you get the compactness and great performance of the canister vacuum. The powerful electric motor with great cleaning potential is one thing, then, the well-designed ductwork and convertible cleaning heads makes it a worthwhile buy. The convertible cleaning heads can quickly adapt the vacuum to different floor types from bare floors to the thickest carpeting.
Image Unlike the NV352, the Miele Complete C3 Calima has the air-powered turbo brush to help it sift through high-pile carpets and suck out even the most miniscule of debris and dirt. This brush roll, we found, is also great at picking up pet hair and lint, too, which also makes it a great buy for pet owners.

This vacuum also has a fairly robust air filtration system. The HEPA filter can remove allergens from the air and makes the air within the house considerably fresher and safer for the inhabitants of your home. This is an especially important function if there are allergy sufferers in your family.

As previously mentioned, the vacuum can last for several years. Aside from the occasional spending to replace the bags and the filter, you won’t need to do much to keep it in shape.

Conclusion

That concludes our brief vacuum cleaner reviews of Good vacuum cleaner brands Image for carpets in 2020. We hope that you’ve found the article to be useful in helping you make an informed purchasing decision!
Last edited by JenniferRodriquez on Mar 17th, 2021 7:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8694 posts
2612 upvotes
Mississauga
You're sending your 10 year old son alone to Japan? Astonished Face
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2017
1053 posts
850 upvotes
Dont forget to purchase travel insurance.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
3615 posts
511 upvotes
Haha. When I first went to Japan back in 2007, there were 4 kids who look like they were no older than 8 years old riding an inter-city (or suburban) train between Nara and Kyoto by themselves with no parental supervision. That struck me at first, not because they were taking public transport alone (an inter-city train no less), but because they were taking selfies (this was in 2007 before the iPhone debuted).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8694 posts
2612 upvotes
Mississauga
heymikey wrote: Haha. When I first went to Japan back in 2007, there were 4 kids who look like they were no older than 8 years old riding an inter-city (or suburban) train between Nara and Kyoto by themselves with no parental supervision. That struck me at first, not because they were taking public transport alone (an inter-city train no less), but because they were taking selfies (this was in 2007 before the iPhone debuted).
But you have to remember, Asians look half their age.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1804 posts
902 upvotes
Alberta
Don't forget the Olympics, looks like you will be leaving just as it starts, but keep in mind many people will come before the Olympics...so it will be a very busy time. If I were you I would be booking accommodations asap.

Opps...for some reason thought it was next year...carry on, no Olympics yet!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
3615 posts
511 upvotes
Raggie wrote: But you have to remember, Asians look half their age.
True. It's possible that they were 16 year-olds who have not undergone puberty yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6458 upvotes
Toronto
Somebody who's heading to Tokyo in less than a week, and is just now asking what to do there, does not deserve to travel at all Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5639 posts
2619 upvotes
Ancaster
JenniferRodriquez wrote: We are heading over to Tokyo on July 14th. We have been to Tokyo twice before but during Spring Break (2019 and 2017). My husband and I are going over just to get my 10 year old son and his friend settled for their month long stay to study Japanese. We'll be there for 10 days.

Any ideas on some fun and interesting indoor places (with A/C) to visit? I know we'll have to deal with the hot, humid weather getting to/from the train station from our apartment. Also, how is the weather this summer so far?
Places for your husband or the entire group? For kid friendly places off the top of my head:

1. Studio Ghibli Museum (need to book in advance)
2. Tokyo Sea Life Park
3. Legoland Discovery Centre
4. Museum of Science and Innovation (robots!)