Nov 26, 2015
497 posts
1003 upvotes
Winnipeg

Free Haircut at Tommy Guns with $25 purchase

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Tommy Guns
Just got a text from Tommy Guns since I participated in the last time they were giving away a free cut. Spend $25 Online & Receive a Free Haircut Voucher. While Supplies Last. Seems like a good deal and the hair cut I got last time was great as well. Bought some hair products which I was planning to buy anyways, and free haircut to go with it.

https://ca.tommyguns.com/
50 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9150 upvotes
The NORTH
Wow, they have a lot more locations that I expected...
Sep 7, 2003
936 posts
408 upvotes
Got the same text. Did you have to pay for shipping? Says free shipping over $50.
[OP]
Nov 26, 2015
497 posts
1003 upvotes
Winnipeg
vistokid wrote: Got the same text. Did you have to pay for shipping? Says free shipping over $50.
Shipping was $5
Dec 4, 2017
394 posts
502 upvotes
Whitby
Never visited this place before, any recommendations in Oshawa location to use the voucher?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4744 posts
149 upvotes
Etobicoke
What do you guys recommend for a hair product that they have that's similar to Joico Erratic molding clay
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6797 posts
2479 upvotes
Great deal. One just opened near me but I'm way to cheap to go so will be fun to experience it. My current hairdresser charges me $20 per cut.
Mar 17, 2021
400 posts
690 upvotes
Mok122cobra wrote: Just got a text from Tommy Guns since I participated in the last time they were giving away a free cut. Spend $25 Online & Receive a Free Haircut Voucher. While Supplies Last. Seems like a good deal and the hair cut I got last time was great as well. Bought some hair products which I was planning to buy anyways, and free haircut to go with it.

https://ca.tommyguns.com/
Every Tommy Guns I've ever been to has had horrible barbers. The experience is nice if you get the massage and all that but the haircut itself sucks. Just my 2 cents.
Dec 1, 2017
271 posts
209 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
Hair Cut special: 100% off.
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
Oct 5, 2010
590 posts
827 upvotes
StockDollar wrote: Every Tommy Guns I've ever been to has had horrible barbers. The experience is nice if you get the massage and all that but the haircut itself sucks. Just my 2 cents.
I agree.
It's like they hire fresh grads and the good ones leave after getting a bit more of experience and the bad ones stick around forever.
May 23, 2009
864 posts
453 upvotes
Vancouver
The idea of a chain of hair dressers were always odd to me. When I think of a chain I always think of place if I were to buy/order something it would be around the same if it was in Vancouver and Toronto such as mcdonalds. But hair dressers are completely different as the barber's skill is always different, everyone has different types of hair and people have different hair styles.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5444 posts
4996 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, never heard of this place but willing to give it a shot - how much does a mens haircut cost here regularly?
Jul 9, 2019
693 posts
2614 upvotes
Great deal,

Voucher is delivered electronically or in mail?
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
chadw01 wrote: Thanks OP, never heard of this place but willing to give it a shot - how much does a mens haircut cost here regularly?
Fiddy dollars
Aug 8, 2020
185 posts
698 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thx OP! I ordered $52 worth of stuff, used code TGWELCOME, got 15% off which brought it to $45.01 plus 5% GST. All in I paid $47.27 and got the free haircut coupon and free shipping.
Oct 6, 2018
465 posts
678 upvotes
I went to a Tommy Guns for a buzz cut and the barber messed it up badly. How do you even screw that up...it's like a chef who can't cook eggs properly. The Supercuts near me is more reliable than Tommys.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3519 posts
4064 upvotes
ProtossCraft wrote: The idea of a chain of hair dressers were always odd to me. When I think of a chain I always think of place if I were to buy/order something it would be around the same if it was in Vancouver and Toronto such as mcdonalds. But hair dressers are completely different as the barber's skill is always different, everyone has different types of hair and people have different hair styles.
Then how do you account for all the same mushroom heads popping up everywhere?
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
6814 posts
8477 upvotes
74629315 downvotes
Does Tommy Guns have male barbers? From all the photos I see it looks like they hire exclusively women. Is Tommy Guns sort of like the Hooters version of a barber?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)