Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shoppers Drug Mart

Tomorrow Wednesday Aug 22 @ 6-9pm $10 worth of PC points when you spend $25 on Life brand products

Mar 16, 2012
205 posts
447 upvotes
althetrainer wrote: Yea, the system is not working. The guy in the store had to add 1K pts. at a time to give me the points. I also have a 15x for $30 spending offer, got 7,425 points for that. Just got home and checked my total, noticed the guy gave me 11,000 pts. instead. So I ended up getting 18,425 points just this evening.
You might end up with an extra 10k points tomorrow cause the guy at my store said points will come in one day.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
royaloyal wrote: You might end up with an extra 10k points tomorrow cause the guy at my store said points will come in one day.
That would be fun but I have my doubts. If that's the case, those who had called to get their points would have been told the same story.
Aug 12, 2018
110 posts
77 upvotes
AmokeadeO943495 wrote: I just went thru and it seems the coupon didn’t work. Make sure u double check before u leave the store. I have emailed them and waiting for a reply as per “missing point”
This is an update. So they honoured the 10k points to my account. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jan 27, 2017
330 posts
251 upvotes
Anyone else had issues? I submitted a points inquiry. No response except automatically generated response by email.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
smartcdn2 wrote: Anyone else had issues? I submitted a points inquiry. No response except automatically generated response by email.
It's normal. They review your claim then give you back your missing points. They are pretty good at it, no need to worry.
Jan 27, 2017
330 posts
251 upvotes
Is there anyone else who submitted a points inquiry and is still waiting for them to adjust?
May 17, 2017
46 posts
9 upvotes
I'm still waiting for the adjustment too. Didn't receive the 10000 pts
Nov 30, 2012
975 posts
1572 upvotes
MONTR
They refused to give me my 10k cause I spent a total of 50 before taxes and had a 20x coupon when you spent 50 before taxes.

I don't think they will give me the points due to this.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
CSR at Optimum call center told me they screwed up/are aware of mistake and that the points will be awarded in 5-7 days
Jan 12, 2017
329 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response on a missing points case? I submitted mine a week ago for the missing 10k and still haven't received a response...
Nov 13, 2017
547 posts
393 upvotes
British Columbia
hornwes wrote: Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a response on a missing points case? I submitted mine a week ago for the missing 10k and still haven't received a response...
I haven't got anything back from them either. Yesterday I've used online chat and talked to an agent , and she said it can take up to 5 to 7 business days to get a feedback.
I guess we'll have to wait for a few more days.

I think they really screwed up the email/text message offers for SDM lately. Last night I went to SDM and used my 20x pts when you spend $40 or more offer from the text message, and guess what? No bonus points awarded !
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
DGSSSG wrote:
I think they really screwed up the email/text message offers for SDM lately. Last night I went to SDM and used my 20x pts when you spend $40 or more offer from the text message, and guess what? No bonus points awarded !
Hmmm I have an offer 20X points on milk. I need milk today, will see if they are really that messed up.

Edit: Just got back with milk and the 20x of the points. Seems to be okay today.
May 17, 2017
46 posts
9 upvotes
I also used a 15x the points for $40 spend and initially didn't receive the 10k points. Sent them missing points inquiry and they just added the 10k points! It did take over a week though.