Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TOMS Shoes

TOMS Shoes - Extra 20% off of Sale w/ code

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2017 7:14 pm
[OP]
Dec 14, 2015
43 posts
83 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[TOMS Shoes] TOMS Shoes - Extra 20% off of Sale w/ code

At TOMS Shoes you can take an additional 20% off the sale section with code SAVE20.
Free shipping when you spend $70 or more, and it doesn't seem like the sale stuff is considered "final sale" merchandise.
Returns should be good within 60 days but cannot return to retailer location and must be shipped to BC at customer cost.
Ebates currently is offering 3.5% cashback at TOMs as well.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1089 posts
573 upvotes
Ontario
Besides this sale, where else would be getting TOMs shoes on a discount?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1735 posts
536 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I just ordered ands didn't get charged sales tax!
[OP]
Dec 14, 2015
43 posts
83 upvotes
Calgary, AB
willy156 wrote: Besides this sale, where else would be getting TOMs shoes on a discount?
I've seen TOMs shoes go on sale at the Boathouse and Kix... I think the Boathouse has pretty reasonable Canada-wide shipping/return policy as well
Aug 2, 2014
769 posts
890 upvotes
Vancity
How do Tom's fit? I have slightly wide feet I'm 11.5 for a natural fit, but I usually go 12 for most of my shoes because of tightness around the front of feet.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2497 posts
1681 upvotes
yeti13 wrote: How do Tom's fit? I have slightly wide feet I'm 11.5 for a natural fit, but I usually go 12 for most of my shoes because of tightness around the front of feet.
They fit true to size. And usually loosen up after wear. They also recommend buying your actual size.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1735 posts
536 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
yeti13 wrote: How do Tom's fit? I have slightly wide feet I'm 11.5 for a natural fit, but I usually go 12 for most of my shoes because of tightness around the front of feet.
I have wide feet also. Can second the above comment. They loosen to fit after a few days!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
lucgoose wrote: I've seen TOMs shoes go on sale at the Boathouse and Kix... I think the Boathouse has pretty reasonable Canada-wide shipping/return policy as well
Just checked Boathouse. Their Toms are cheaper by far!
lucgoose wrote: Ebates currently is offering 3.5% cashback at TOMs as well.
Great Canadian Rebates has cashback at 4.5%!
Jul 13, 2007
149 posts
63 upvotes
Breslau, ON
Dang i just ordered off their site on Sunday!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
1089 posts
573 upvotes
Ontario
meepsheep wrote: Just checked Boathouse. Their Toms are cheaper by far!

Great Canadian Rebates has cashback at 4.5%!
boathouse @ yonge and dundas?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto
willy156 wrote: boathouse @ yonge and dundas?
The website. I've ordered off there before and it was good. Used a 10% off coupon code (works for new customers). The actual store, I've gone there too but hey, that coupon code. Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)