Expired Hot Deals

Toncur Massage Gun - USD 55 (CAD 69) (after 50% off coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 7:34 am
[OP]
Oct 26, 2016
398 posts
248 upvotes

Toncur Massage Gun - USD 55 (CAD 69) (after 50% off coupon)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Use promo code: TONCUR50%OFF

Recieved this code via an email subscription. Seems to be working on other products on their site as well.

A quick search of previous deals on RFD shows mixed reviews for this massager and seems to be on par with one of the lowest prices.
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best massage guns!
23 replies
Feb 18, 2015
323 posts
1569 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have one. I have nothing to complain about it.
Well built, the battery is amazing and it comes with many attachments.
I bought it on Amazon (third party seller) for $48. I think that $69 is still a good price for it.
Nov 24, 2013
83 posts
60 upvotes
Victoria, BC, Canada
Marcos1310 wrote: I have one. I have nothing to complain about it.
I bought it on Amazon (third party seller) for $48. I think that $69 is still a good price for it.
Same! I really like mine. The price was right and it's legit. Great battery life.
Feb 23, 2004
311 posts
50 upvotes
Do not buy if it is not going to be shipped from Canada/USA !
It may take several months to arrive (or may not arrive) from China due to the current Covid-19 situation !
And the web page did not mention any shipping charges (or with free shipping) ?!
Nov 10, 2003
673 posts
201 upvotes
Richmond
Marcos1310 wrote: I have one. I have nothing to complain about it.
Is it bulky or/and heavy? I bought mine from Costco last year and it is pretty good too, except it is too bulky! I have seen on some Youtube video that some massage guns are really small now. I would rather get a lighter one and charge more often since I don't really need 400 minutes of continuous massage.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
1401 posts
409 upvotes
VLeung wrote: Do not buy if it is not going to be shipped from Canada/USA !
It may take several months to arrive (or may not arrive) from China due to the current Covid-19 situation !
And the web page did not mention any shipping charges (or with free shipping) ?!
How long?
Standard : Free
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4052 posts
4565 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Colin0317 wrote: Is this good for tendonitis?

RICE program:

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation of the injured tendon

✌☮
Nov 25, 2019
16 posts
33 upvotes
Was once 47.99 no tax on Amazon, unfortunately it's off shelves now
Images
  • upload.jpg
Nov 10, 2003
673 posts
201 upvotes
Richmond
It helps. I used my massage gun on my calves area after running. I used the pointed head and move around, stay longer at sore spots.
Dec 26, 2012
920 posts
437 upvotes
Toronto
Grabbed one a month ago for $48 no tax, it is awesome.
Jun 10, 2016
417 posts
348 upvotes
Durham
IlIlIlIlIl wrote: Was once 47.99 no tax on Amazon, unfortunately it's off shelves now
had to look back at my invoice. thats what I paid on June 23 :)
Jan 23, 2014
122 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
Does amazon.ca still carry it?
Aug 6, 2019
169 posts
105 upvotes
berta
probably not. tendonitis is usually wrongly self diagnosed. if its been occurring a while, its probably tendonosis. you should see a PT before it become worse.
too much time during covid
Aug 6, 2019
169 posts
105 upvotes
berta
chilli604 wrote: RICE program:

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation of the injured tendon

✌☮
RICE is out of date and was for treatment of acute injuries. the doctor that came up with it has himself refuted it. there are 2 more recent papers that are rather conclusive that RICE doesnt speed up healing if not slow it down. nobody has yet come up with a protocol with a clever acronym yet. active recovery is the more supported method. long term tendon injury is caused by muscular/movement imbalance in my experience. not a professional, just old and have had lots of injuries.
too much time during covid
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4052 posts
4565 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
budmerman wrote: RICE is out of date and was for treatment of acute injuries. the doctor that came up with it has himself refuted it. there are 2 more recent papers that are rather conclusive that RICE doesnt speed up healing if not slow it down. nobody has yet come up with a protocol with a clever acronym yet. active recovery is the more supported method. long term tendon injury is caused by muscular/movement imbalance in my experience. not a professional, just old and have had lots of injuries.
Thanks for sharing 👍🏿
I use to work in a meat factory and my whole right arms would hurt so badly. Quitting that job made my arm feel a lot better
Sep 20, 2014
116 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thank you OP, wife will enjoy this. We already broke one massage gun after using for long period of time. For folks that are using this for adult usage, please make sure to give the motor rest or you can burn the motor.