Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toncur Massage Gun - USD 55 (CAD 69) (after 50% off coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2021 7:34 am
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
Threads about massage guns usually get torched and accusations of being a shill. As someone uninformed, what makes this one different? It looks exactly the same as the other no name ones from Amazon that get posted here all the time
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2769 posts
1331 upvotes
I bought this for $48 a few weeks back.

Here’s my review:

I had a chance to compare this to a xmiao one that was $60 a few months back.

The toncur is actually half as strong as the xmiao one so I would probably rank this on the lower end of no name massage guns.

I found the touch controls annoying and the 30 step control excessive. Otherwise it felt well built and quiet with more attachments than my xmiao one.

But because of the lower strength, I would recommend another one for deeper massage
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13239 posts
12069 upvotes
Toronto
DanP wrote: Threads about massage guns usually get torched and accusations of being a shill. As someone uninformed, what makes this one different? It looks exactly the same as the other no name ones from Amazon that get posted here all the time
I always give the benefit of the doubt, if they posted multiple coupons for Chinese products in the past then likely it’s a paid post. If not then I don’t call them out. These companies pay you to post regularly so pretty obvious when someone takes them up on the offer.