Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tootsies Shoe Market

Redback Bobcat & Nevada $137.99 (40% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2023 10:29 am
[OP]
Aug 15, 2019
403 posts
387 upvotes

Redback Bobcat & Nevada $137.99 (40% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Tootsies Shoe Market
$137.99 down from $230

Bobcat has both normal and CSA version (steel toe)

Nevada is weatherproof as it has aquapel leather

Great opportunity for those who missed out on their size during the Softmoc clearance for Redback boots at same discount.

compared to Blundstone you get better comfort, more and better leather and boots still made in Australia.

For sizing size full size down from US size ex. US 10 = AU/UK 9
43 replies
Oct 19, 2003
321 posts
109 upvotes
Does anyone know if the sizes listed are the Australian sizes or the Canadian sizes?

***FYI as per customer service they are listed as Australian sizes!***
Last edited by Enermac on Jan 1st, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 25, 2006
293 posts
192 upvotes
Enermac wrote: Does anyone know if the sizes listed are the Australian sizes or the Canadian sizes?
I assumed them to be AU sizing. I see absolutely no reason why these would be listed as CAN.
Oct 19, 2003
321 posts
109 upvotes
I assumed them to be the cad sizes...and just sent them an email for confirm what I needed. Redback boxes list all three sizes.

There is a size conversion chart.
Nov 11, 2013
440 posts
125 upvotes
London
schlouf wrote: I assumed them to be AU sizing. I see absolutely no reason why these would be listed as CAN.
most likely US sizes
[OP]
Aug 15, 2019
403 posts
387 upvotes
Enermac wrote: I assumed them to be the cad sizes...and just sent them an email for confirm what I needed. Redback boxes list all three sizes.

My assumption was they go with AU/UK like other retailers that carry aussie boots.

Please keep us updated on the size Person With Folded Hands
[OP]
Aug 15, 2019
403 posts
387 upvotes
HamMane wrote: Does anyone know if the CSA are metal free?

Unfortunately Blundstones do not sell metal free.
Does steeltoe count as metal free? Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 11, 2013
440 posts
125 upvotes
London
MuffinHombre wrote: My assumption was they go with AU/UK like other retailers that carry aussie boots.

Please keep us updated on the size Person With Folded Hands
they usually would let you know if it's in Au/UK sizing as other retailers would and being a cad site everything else is in US.
Oct 19, 2003
321 posts
109 upvotes
They are not metal free but actually quite light compared to timberlands and cat boots I was at work authority and tried them all on..the redbacks were very comfortable. I'll see if they respond to me tomorrow.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3980 posts
1359 upvotes
YWG
TOOTSIES10, gcr, rak does not work.
Good price still.
I have the non CSA Bob cat and they're quality over the now sold in stores blundstones.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
[OP]
Aug 15, 2019
403 posts
387 upvotes
Triad wrote: TOOTSIES10, gcr, rak does not work.
Good price still.
I have the non CSA Bob cat and they're quality over the now sold in stores blundstones.
Yep blundstone since 2007 (when they moved manufacturing overseas) arent the same as ones that made them famous in the first place.

Its been a decline in quality ever since and just riding of their former reputation.
Jul 14, 2014
368 posts
173 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Enermac wrote: I assumed them to be the cad sizes...and just sent them an email for confirm what I needed. Redback boxes list all three sizes.

Please kindly let us know.
Oct 19, 2003
321 posts
109 upvotes
Everyone the sizes listed are in Australian sizes...their customer service responded very promptly and changed my order to the corret size !!!!!!
Jul 21, 2019
127 posts
149 upvotes
Enermac wrote: Everyone the sizes listed are in Australian sizes...their customer service responded very promptly and changed my order to the corret size !!!!!!
Crap!! Now the sizes are not available.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2018
1183 posts
1757 upvotes
Hamilton
trini wrote: Thanks OP. Made me spend $$$ first day of 2023.

I have 6 pairs of Blundstones and they all have soles that have failed.
Redback blows them away.
Do you buy your same size as your Blundstones?