Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21910 posts
25246 upvotes
Toronto

Top Gun Maverick - official Zoom backgrounds

Deal Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d34dtwz01uy6 ... Ps2Pa?dl=0

We start with a special treat from our friends at Paramount. If, like many of us, you find yourself in online meetings using web apps like Zoom, here's a virtual background that's sure to feed your need for speed!

Instructions for Desktop Users:

1. Download the Top Gun: Maverick Virtual Background statics to your desktop

2. If you need it, download the Zoom Desktop Client application.

3. Open the Zoom application and please select New Meeting or Join Meeting.

4. In the video meeting, select the ^ Arrow next to the Stop Video button on the bottom left corner then select the option: Choose Virtual Background.

5. You’ll find a selection of backgrounds under Choose Virtual Background. Click on the + symbol in the top right corner, and select Add Image. Upload the Top Gun: Maverick Virtual Background from your computer.

6. Uncheck I have a green screen unless you have a green screen. For desktop users, if the image looks reversed to you, you may uncheck Mirror my video — whether this is checked or not, it will not affect how others in the meeting view your image.

7. Resume to your video meeting. You will now have a custom Virtual Background!

Instructions for iPad Users:

(Virtual Background requirements: Zoom Mobile App for iOS, version 4.1.27541.0627 or higher on iPad Pro or the 5th and 6th generation iPad 9.7 or higher)

1. Download the Top Gun: Maverick Virtual Background statics to your iPad camera roll

2. If you need it, download the Zoom application from the App Store

3. While in a Zoom meeting, select the three dots “More” option in the top right corner in the controls. Then tap Virtual Background.

4. Tap + to upload a new image, and select your saved Top Gun: Maverick Virtual Backgrounds from your camera roll. The background will be automatically applied.

Uncheck I have a green screen unless you have a green screen. If the image looks reversed to you, it is because the iPad camera automatically mirrors you; it will not affect how others in the meeting view your image. Others will view your image correctly on their screen.

5. Resume to your video meeting. You will now have a custom Virtual Background!
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21910 posts
25246 upvotes
Toronto
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42333 posts
6724 upvotes
OH man! OP Thanked your post, but ZOOM! Lol. This has been the talk of Cyber Security professionals lately. I wonder if there are free ones for WebEx.

Attackers can use Zoom to steal users’ Windows credentials with no warning

https://arstechnica.com/information-tec ... o-warning/

Hackers Take Advantage of Zoom's Popularity to Push Malware
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/s ... h-malware/
Proud to be an Indian.
Apr 16, 2002
21910 posts
25246 upvotes
Toronto
some more airplane ones here

https://cias.org/meetingbackgrounds/
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1372 posts
447 upvotes
cyber pros should stop posting articles from months ago as zoom has been updated probably 10 times or more since then to fix the various holes but sure like any backend if the admins/video meeting hosts don't patch or learn the cyber holes/security protocols they will always fail no matter what :) netmotion had a launch few weeks ago and the basic zoom link was sent to everyone and was breached a little over an hour later with all kinds of nsfw images, videos and swearing and the top management on the call had looks of deer in headlights before suddenly closing the zoom call :)