Jul 30, 2019
226 posts
617 upvotes

[$22] Valentines TopBox Limited Edition

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
TopBox
I have ordered from them during their holiday luxbox and valentines day one for the last few years and my partner is usually very pleased.

Always a bit of a risk but usually worth it in my opinion.

Website Description:
Roses are Red. Violets are Blue. You're truly special, so here is a little gift for you! This box is valued at $100 and is being sold for only $22! In this box you will receive 3 full-sized items and 4 deluxe-sized beauty items. Happy Valentine's Day!
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3662 posts
3746 upvotes
Ship to yourself first and inspect? Otherwise might lose a partner Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
[OP]
Jul 30, 2019
226 posts
617 upvotes
frozenmelon wrote: How was last year's box?
Very solid. Gf was happy
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1403 posts
1456 upvotes
pongster wrote: Ship to yourself first and inspect? Otherwise might lose a partner Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I know you’re joking to any guys that sincerely thinking this, getting dumped is the best thing that could have happened.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2591 posts
1410 upvotes
Toronto
Phprell wrote: Very solid. Gf was happy
What was in it?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1958 posts
1528 upvotes
Brampton
Once I bought the Topbox, have to say wasn't impressed. Pass for me.
[OP]
Jul 30, 2019
226 posts
617 upvotes
kopokipi wrote: Once I bought the Topbox, have to say wasn't impressed. Pass for me.
To your point, I don’t like the subscription or mystery boxes but the Lux box versions for the holidays and Valentine’s Day has always done quite well.

And to the other poster I don’t remember esp since I don’t use beauty products for women but my partner has gotten nice nail polish, a silicon hair repair serum that she still uses to this day, as well as some high quality mascara. She likes variety packs of things so she’s prone to liking this but I also got a box for my mom and sister and they also liked them.

It has high end brands so if your significant other likes Lux stuff it could be a good exp.

By getting those special event boxes I find that they always had far more valuable items then the original cost, usually by x2.5 to 4. If this box description is accurate it could be better this time. But ya never know until you get it.

This isn’t for everyone but there are a limited supply of these special event ones so that’s why I posted it.
Nov 19, 2020
193 posts
681 upvotes
Bump ^ anyone’s exp with last years box?