Shopping Discussion

topcashback.com is a fraud. how to complain ?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2020 6:35 am
Jul 8, 2010
227 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto

topcashback.com is a fraud. how to complain ?

topcashback.com is a fraud.
it wiped out my $18 earning from Bestbuy , a Canadian retailer , i made last november .
how to complain ?
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7133 posts
3736 upvotes
Montreal
Complain to who? It's not like cashback sites are part of a regulated industry.
Sep 30, 2015
353 posts
641 upvotes
East York, ON
What could stop me from getting cash back?
  • Purchases made on other sites than Best Buy's US site
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3204 posts
1094 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
chenredflagdeals wrote: topcashback.com is a fraud.
it wiped out my $18 earning from Bestbuy , a Canadian retailer , i made last november .
how to complain ?
Please provide particulars for readers to assess the merits of your assertion of fraud.

As to how to complain, the terms members agreed to includes
"Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website."
Jul 8, 2010
227 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Marzipan wrote: Please provide particulars for readers to assess the merits of your assertion of fraud.

As to how to complain, the terms members agreed to includes
ebates.ca is much , much better than topcashback.com ,.
i.e , I have already bought $50 items via topcashback.com , however I still am not eligible for the getting $10 opening bonus payable .
topcashback says you have to produce $10+ USD cashback in the topcashback account , which means you have to buy $500 USD goods via topcashback , let's suppose 2%-3$ cash back rate. 2%*500 usd = $10+ usd, and no deadline for the payout date , even you got cash back record from aliexpress .... .

topcashback is no good , don't use it .
Banned
Mar 4, 2020
102 posts
105 upvotes
"www.topcashback.com is aimed towards American consumers, with cash rewards available in USD only. However the majority of merchants allow transactions originating from Canada, and some from Mexico, to earn cash rewards too. Members who are residents of countries outside of North America are welcome to use www.topcashback.com however all non-US members must be mindful that some merchants will not ship to outside the United States or North America, or will not pay the cash reward for transactions that originate, or members who are based, outside of the United States. A cash reward will only be paid for a transaction that the merchant deems eligible and provides us with the reward to pass on. A merchant’s page may or may not state if non-US residents qualify for its cash rewards. We reserve the right to review and amend this usage policy at any time"